As most of you are aware that SBI PO 2014 Paper will also contain a Descriptive Test of 50 marks (1 hour duration), which you will consist of English Language Comprehension, Short Précis, Letter Writing & Essay). On popular demand, we are presenting you some topics which may be relevant for SBI PO. Please go through the same. It will give you an idea about what kind of topics you might expect in SBI PO.
It will also help you form opinion about the important issues faced by the country and help will you get an idea about the format of descriptive answers.
Click here to View the Capsule for Descriptive Topics.
- How To Crack SBI PO 2014 Exam in 2 Months?
- Syllabus and Pattern of SBI PO Exam 2014!
- Descriptive Paper Asked in SBI PO (Based on Memory)
- SBI: Salary Structure and Perks
- Formal Letter For SBI PO Descriptive Paper
- Précis Writing Tips and Example for SBI PO Descriptive Paper
- How to write Essay in SBI PO Exam?
- Brief Analysis of Topics Covered in GK Section in SBI PO 2014 Exam
- SBI PO: Business Letter Format
- SBI PO: Informal Letter Format and Sample Letter
- SBI PO: Paragraph Writing Format & Example
- Marketing Capsule for SBI PO 2014
- Financial Awareness Power Capsule for SBI PO 2014