1. When a computer runs a program, the _______progresses through the program’s sequence of instruction.
(1) AMD (2) ASCII (3) CPU (4) transistor (5) None of these
2.The computer needs additional components called ________ to accomplish its input, output and storage function.
(1) mice (2) specifications (3) architecture (4) peripherals (5) None of these
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
3.Bytes combined to represent a named collacection of instructions or data stored in the computer or digital device is a(n)
(1) digitalization (2) kilobyte (3) record (4) file (5) None of these
4._______ is a type of high-speed-memory that a processor can access more rapidly than RAM.
(1) Cache memory (2) Magnetic storsge (3) Read-only memory (ROM) (4) Solid state storage (5) None of these
5.To contact people using the Internet, you most often use their
(1) domain names (2) e-mail addresses (3) usernames (4) passwords (5) None of these
6.The trend of digital electronic device becoming smaller and increasingly powerful has fully supported the move to an increasingly_______ workforce.
(1) desktop (2) intelligent (3) server (4) mobile (5) None of these
7._________hard drivers are permanently located inside the system the system unit and are not disigned to be removed, unless they need to be repaired or replaced.
(1) Static (2) Internal (3) External (4) Remove (5) None of these
8.A barcode is a / an ______-code that represents data with bars of varying widths of heights.
(1) read/write (2) magnetic (3) optical (4) laser (5) None of these
9.The internet allows you to :
(1) send electronic mail (2) view web pages (3) connect to server all around the world (4) All of the above (5) None of these
10.The name that the user gives to a documents is rederred to as
(1) name given (2) documents given (3) file name (4) documents identity (5) None of these
1-3, 2-4, 3-4, 4-1, 5-2, 6-4, 7-2, 8-3, 9-4, 10-3