1. Indian Army Releases Book on Paramveer Chakra Awardees
- Somnath Sharma (from 4 Kumaon Unit) was the first recipient of Paramveer Chakra.
2. 106th Indian Science Congress to be Held in Bhopal
- PM Modi inaugurated the 105th Indian Science Congress in Imphal, Manipur. T
- The theme for ISC 2018 was ‘Reaching the unreached through science and technology’.
3. India Signs Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty With Hong Kong
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
ii. The agreement between India and the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China was signed by Indian Ambassador to China Gautam Bambawale and Hong Kong Finance Secretary Paul Chan Mo-po in Hong Kong.
4. 3rd Edition of National Conclave on Mines and Minerals
- The Ministry of Mines organized the 1st National Conclave on Mines & Minerals in July 2016 at Raipur.
- Venezuela Capital- Caracas, Currency- Venezuelan bolívar, Venezuelan President- Nicolas Maduro.
- The petro is backed by Venezuela’s crude oil reserves which is the largest in the world.
6. 1st G20 Ministerial Meeting Held in Argentina
ii. The summit, held at the capital’s Center of Exhibitions and Conventions (CEC), gathered 22 finance ministers, 17 central bank governors and 10 heads of international organisations, including IMF Director-General Christine Lagarde.
- The second meeting of G20 finance ministers and central bank governors will be held in Washington, the USA.
- Argentina Capital- Buenos Aires, Currency- Argentine peso.
ii. It was followed by Switzerland’s Zurich, while New Zealand’s Auckland and Germany’s Munich tied for third place.
iii. Hyderabad and Pune have been rated India’s most liveable cities as they have tied for the 142nd place in Mercer’s global Quality of Living survey. Iraq’s capital city Baghdad has been rated the least liveable city for the tenth consecutive year.
8. GIC Re to Operate from Lloyd’s in London
- It was incorporated in November 1972 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a private company limited by shares.
- Alice G Vaidyan is the Chairman-cum-Managing Director of GIC.
- Its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
9. Bihar Governor Satya Pal Mallik Gets Additional Charge of Odisha
10. Nanda Bahadur Pun Elected Nepal’s Vice President
- Nepal Capital- Kathmandu, Currency– Nepalese rupee, President- Bidhya Devi Bhandari, Prime Minister- Khadga Prasad Oli.
- Myanmar State Counsellor- Aung San Suu Kyi, Capital- Naypyidaw.