1. The External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj will visit which countries to further build on the goodwill generated by the trip of President Pranab Mukherjee?
2. Name the organization who won the the National Award on e-Governance 2015-16 for launching the Universal Account Number (UAN)?
3. Which city police has initiated the process of identifying and marking certain spots in the city as ‘no-selfie zones’ in a bid to discourage people from putting themselves at risk while photographing themselves, after three girls fell into the sea while clicking selfies?
4. According to the new estimates, what is the CPI or the retail inflation in December 2015?
5. Attempting to streamline defence acquisitions and give a big impetus to indigenisation through the ‘Make in India’ initiative, the government has approved major changes to which procedure category to promote domestic manufacturing, including government funding for Research & Development (R&D) and recognition of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in technology development?
6. Union Minister for Road, Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari, said that Centre would spendhow much amount in the next five years to fix 726 black spots identified on National Highways.Black spots are locations that have a record of a large number of accidents?
7. Who took oath as the Chairman of Competition Commission of India recently?
8. Name the President of Turkey?
9. Name the Indian Foreign Secretary who arrived in Sri Lanka to hold bilateral discussions with the island nation’s leadership.?
10. With which county, India signed a new social security agreement enabling people of both nations to avail retirement benefits in each other’s country, a pact likely to boost bilateral business linkages?