1. The U.S. Defence Department confirmed the death of which key Islamic State (IS) leader as a result of injuries sustained during an airstrike conducted in Syria on March 4?
2. Taiwan’s President Tsai Ing-wen of the pro-independence Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) appointed whom as the nation’s future Prime Minister?
3. Over how much amount has been spent by various central government ministries on foreign travel during the last three years, which was informed to Lok Sabha?
4. In the last decade, India has seen a 10-fold increase in its research collaboration with which country, according to a study commissioned by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) and conducted by Thomson Reuters?
5. Name the leader who will join the ranks of prominent global leaders at Madame Tussauds in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok next month.
6. Astronomers have discovered how many new giant exoplanets, with masses from 2.4 to 5.5 times that of Jupiter, orbiting stars much bigger than our Sun recently?
7. Name the Governor of Central Bank of Bangladesh who recently resigned from his post.
8. Public sector lender SBI has tied up with which taxi-aggregator to provide instant vehicle finance to ‘driver-partners’ on the latter’s platform?
9. The Directorate of Enforcement is investigating the company which has launched smartphone for Rs. 251, for alleged contravention of Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA). Name the company.
10. As part of the Mission Resurge, which Port Trust has introduced a dedicated Roll-on-Roll-off (RoRo) service to Colombo in a bid to improve its export volumes?