1. Which stock exchange will soon list dollar-denominated index futures contracts namely, Nifty Bank, Nifty IT , Nifty CPSE and Nifty Midcap 50?
2. Which country took the top spot as the ‘happiest country’ in the world, displacing Switzerland, according to The World Happiness Report 2016, published by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), a global initiative of the United Nations?
3. Which Telecom major will acquire Videocon Telecommunications’s spectrum in six circles in the 1800 MHz Band for a consideration of Rs. 4,428 crore?
4. Which is the cleanest railway station in the country, followed by Rajkot and Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh), according to an Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) survey?
5. Name the Senior Congress leader and TNCC president who has been hospitalised recently as he was not keeping well.
6. Low-cost carrier AirAsia India announced whom as its CEO with effect from April 1 2016?
7. The Railway Ministry has signed an agreement with which organization to leverage space technology for providing passenger information in all trains, map railway assets and help survey new route alignments?
8. Name the founding promoter of the Bengaluru franchise, RCB of the Indian Premier League (IPL) who has ceased to be the director of Royal Challengers Sports Private Limited (RCSPL).
9. Honeywell Automation India Ltd (HAIL) announced the appointment whom as its new Chairman?
10. Which World’s biggest sportswear firm unveiled its first shoe that ties itself, i.e first self-lacing shoes?