2. Name the Indian student who is the winner of the first Noor Inayat Khan Prize for 2016, the London-based Noor Inayat Khan Memorial Trust?
3. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon named whom as an honorary U.N. ambassador to encourage young people to go “green” and step up action to tackle climate change?
4. Vedanta Group’s USD 10-billion LCD screen plant, which is billed as the country’s first, will start production in which year?
5. Which Taxi-hailing app expects its newly-launched affordable service ‘Micro’ alone to overtake rival in terms of number of rides in a month’s time?
6. Government allows how much percent FDI in insurance under automatic route?
7. Which Grand Prix was halted by a red flag after a crash between McLaren’s Fernando Alonso and Haas’s Mexican driver Esteban Gutierrez left the former’s car wrecked, with debris littered across the Albert Park circuit?
8. Name the Bangladesh pace sensation who was suspended for bowling with an illegal action by the ICC, dealing a massive blow to the team’s campaign in the ongoing World Twenty 20?
9. Name the Indian wrestler has bagged an Olympic quota in the men’s 65 kg freestyle category at the ongoing Asian qualifying tournament?
10. Who has won the 2016 Abel prize for his “stunning proof of Fermat’s last theorem by way of the modularity conjecture for semistable elliptic curves, opening a new era of mathematics,” (to quote from the citation)?