1. Primer Ministers of India with which country commissioned international gateway of internet service in Agartala and supply of 100MW power from Tripura?
2. The country’s foreign exchange reserves rose how much amount for the week ended March 18, according to the latest data released by the Reserve Bank of India?
3. Name the Tata Steel Ltd, Europe unit’s chief executive who is stepping down to take up a senior leadership position with a large, privately owned industrial company in Germany.
4. Indian firms have raised a staggering over how much amount through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) in the ongoing fiscal, amid a sluggish equity markets?
5. The Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) has invited which historian to address historians on its foundation day of 2016?
6. Name the ‘World’s Fastest Kiwi’ who completed his journey of the Indian Golden Quadrilateral on his bicycle recently.
7. Name the President of Iran who has arrived in Pakistan on a landmark visit, his first since becoming President.
8. Name the Nepal’s Army Chief whi is likely to leave for a week-long trip to China on March 27 to strengthen bilateral military ties between the two countries.
9. Name the PM of Nepal.
10. Hero Cycles, the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer by volume has acquired 60 % stake in one of Sri Lanka’s leading bicycle manufactures named?