1. Who has been appointed by the Geneva-based UNHRC as the Asia-Pacific representative of the UN Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises recently?
2. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the government would soon launch a ‘Stand-up India’ scheme to provide loans of up to how much amount to help members of SC/ST community, to enable them to set up big industries and turn into big entrepreneurs?
3. India with which country is on track to conclude two helicopter deals i.e. Kamov utility helicopters and additional Mi-17 medium lift helicopters together worth over USD two billion by year end for which discussions are in an advanced stage?
4. Name the leader from India who has been named among the world’s 50 greatest leaders by Fortune magazine being the sole Indian leader on the list topped by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos?
5. Name the Australian actor who turned real-life action hero at Sydney’s Bondi Beach , when he helped his son and another man to safety from strong currents in the surf?
6. Accoding to the report of ‘Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment 2016’ by the UN Environment Programme, the developing world including China, India and Brazil committed a total of how much amount in new renewables capacity in 2015?
7. Which country recently celebrated its 46th Independence Day?
8. Who was choosen for Lifetime Achievement Award at the second Hockey India Annual Awards?
9. Name the players who walked away with the Player of the Year honours at the second Hockey India Annual Awards ceremony for 2015?
10. Name the tennis player from the Sania Mirza Tennis Academy who recenlty won her 10th ITF women’s doubles title at Puebla (Mexico) recently?