1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) liberalised the external commercial borrowing framework by increasing the limit for Indian companies for raising funds — with minimum average maturity of 3 years — to how much amount from $20 million?
Answer. $50 million
2. What is the growth rate of the manufacturing sector in the second quarter of financial year 2015-16, which was released recenty?
Answer. 9.3 per cent
3. Which telecom gear-maker announced the setting up of a new unit — Industry and Society — which will focus on smart cities, the Digital India campaign and other technology projects from the government?
4. Which telecom services provider announced that it will invest Rs 60,000 crore over the next three-years to upgrade its networks with an aim to provide better quality services to its subscribers?
Answer. Bharti Airtel
5. Core sector growth in the April-October period was lower at howm much percent in this fiscal year, according to the data released by the Commerce and Industry Ministry?
Answer. 2.5 per cent
6. Which country has topped the list of 10 countries that has seen the highest rise in people searching for destinations in the sub-continent?
7. Which country’s Prime Minister thanked Narendra Modi for his “superb” cooperation and for saving lives of many tourists during the rescue operation in earthquake-hit Nepal?
Answer. Israeli PM,Benjamin Netanyahu
8. Name the President of UAE who recently stated that, his country supports humanitarian cooperation with countries facing terrorism and extremism?
Answer. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
9. Name the World Bank Group President who recently said, “Carbon pricing is critical for reducing emissions, preserving our environment and protecting the most vulnerable?
Answer. Jim Yong Kim
10. U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has welcomed the meeting of which countries on the sidelines of the Paris climate summit?
Answer. Between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif
To view more quizzes: Click Here