1. Name the Renowned playback singer who was recognised by both the Guinness Book of World Records and Asia Book of Records for singing most number of songs in Indian languages?
2. Name the Director of Area Cyclone Warning Centre who was also know as “Rain Man” who will end his 36-year-long career on March 31,2016?
3. Which country air plane which was flying from Alexandria to Cairo was hijacked and forced to land in Cyprus but the passengers and crew were freed unharmed and the hijacker, whose motives remained a mystery, was arrested after giving himself up?
4. The government permitted how much percent Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the market place format of e-commerce retailing in order to attract more foreign investments?
5. Name the taxi-hailing app which was launched and named ‘MOTO’ in Gurgaon?
6. SoftBank Ventures Korea has invested an undisclosed amount in which India-based app, that helps keep track of the balance available on prepaid mobile accounts?
7. Which bank will lend India €450 million (approximately Rs. 3,300 crore) towards constructing a 23-km long Lucknow Metro rail line and a purchasing a fleet of new trains?
8. Indian citizens in distress will soon be able to get help using a single number, for all emergency services in the country, including the police, fire brigade and ambulance. What is the number?
9. Anil Ambani-led Reliance Defence Ltd, with which company of Israel have decided to set up a joint venture company in India in the highly specialized areas of air-to-air missiles, air defence systems and large aerostats, that will oversee projects worth USD 10 billion (over Rs 65,000 crore) in ten years?
10. State-run Bank of India said that the government has approved a capital infusion of how much amount in lieu of preferential allotment of shares?