2. Which country will host the eighth annual summit of BRICS from October 15-16 in its capacity as chair of the influential bloc comprising five countries — Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa?
3. Name the Ex-Intel CEO who passed away recently?
4. Who was unanimously elected as PDP legislature party leader?
5. Name the legendary Dutch soccer striker and coach who died of lung cancer at the age of 68 recently?
6. Name the Beleaguered business tycoon who has decided to step down as the Chairman of pharma major Sanofi India, nearly 33 years after he assumed the post?
7. Which country military, backed by U.S-led coalition aircraft launched a long-awaited operation to recapture the northern city of Mosul from Islamic State (IS) militants?
8. Fresh from his landmark trip to Cuba, U.S. President Barack Obama will now travelled to which country, where four decades later resentment still simmers over Washington’s backing for its former dictatorship?
9. The Union Cabinet gave its ex-post facto approval for a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and which country to mobilise up to $75 billion long-term investment in the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)?
10. Name the Australian all-rounder who will quit international cricket after the ongoing World Twenty20 in India?