"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
2.Who is elected as the new President of the Republic of Kosovo?
a) Bali Muharremaj
b) Hashim Thaci
c) Isa Mustafa
d) Rafet Rama
e) All of the above
3.Government has set up a high-level committee to look into the issue of missing files related to 2004 Ishrat Jahan encounter case.This case related to which state?
e) None of the above
4. Who among the following clinched the men’s singles title of 2016 Chennai Open?
a) Alijaz Bedene
b) Borna Coric
c) Stan Wawrinka
d) David Ferrer
e) None of the above
5. Which of the following films won the best picture (drama) award at the 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards presented in 10 Jan 2016?
d) The Martian
e) The Revenant
6. The 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2016 was held on 9 Jan in which of the following cities?
d) New Delhi
7. The Italian Maria Teresa de Filippis, who died recently, was the first female?
c) Formula One driver
8. Which country was recently elected to the Unicef executive board, representing the group of AsiaPacific
countries for the term 2016-2018?
d) Sri Lanka
9.The 28th edition of International Kite Festival was held recently in?
10. The 11th World Hindi Day was recently observed on?
a) 05 Sep
b) 14 Sep
c) 10 Jan
d) 12 Jan
e) 02 Feb
11. Binny Bansal was named the CEO of which of the following online marketplaces recently?
12.The staterunIndian Overseas Bank (IOB) will rationalise the number of its regional offices by closing 10 such offices to improve efficiency. The bank is headquartered at?
13. A five day seed festival, aimed to celebrate seeds that feed humankind, will be held in Kannur district in which state starting 22 Jan?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
14. The T20 World Cup 2016 is being held in?
b) Sri Lanka
e) South Africa
15.The Govt of India has announced that in 2014-2015,116 Public Sector Enterprises (PSUs) have spent an amount of Rs 2447.59 cr on CSR. The term CSR stands for
a) Common Social Responsibility
b) Corporate Social Responsibility
c) Common Sectorial Responsibility
d) Corporate Shared Responsibility
e) None of these