Agreements MoUs Signed 8th June to 14th June 2020
- Cloud-based payment solutions provider, Empays Payment Systems India has partnered with Mastercard to launch contactless ATM solution in India due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- TCS iON has partnered with National Skill Development Corporation to provide NSDC’s training partners access to the TCS iON Digital Glass Room in order to move classroom-based vocational skills training to online mode for students across the country.
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Nangal, Punjab has tied up with Industrial Training Institutes (ITI), Nangal, Punjab to train youth in 12 trades to enhance the chances of their employability in heavy as well as process industry.
- National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) has digitally signed an MoU with Rotary India Humanity Foundation for e-learning content telecast for class I to XII over all NCERT TV channels.
Agreements MoUs Signed 25th May to 31st May 2020
- Asian Development Bank & the GoI has signed a $177 million loan to upgrade the 450 km of state highways and major district roads in the state of Maharashtra.
- Flipkart has signed a MoU with Karnataka State Mango Department and Marketing Corporation, to empower mango farmers to sell their produce online.
- Power Finance Corporation has signed an MoU with Narmada Basin Projects Company Ltd to fund various power projects to be executed in Madhya Pradesh. The funds of worth Rs 22,000 crore will be deployed to set up hydroelectric projects of 225 MW along with power components of 12 other major multipurpose projects.
- REC Limited has partnered with TajSATS to provide nutritious meals to frontline healthcare workers.
- World Health Organization and the International Olympic Committee has signed an agreement to work together to promote health through sport and physical activity in order to fight the battle against Covid-19.
Agreements MoUs Signed 18th May to 24th May 2020
- National Restaurants Association of India (NRAI) has partnered with fintech start-up DotPe to build its own tech platform. This platform enables them with online payments for digital ordering, bill settlements, and contactless dining. DotPe will provide us with a tech solution.
- The Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), Ministry of Defence and eGov Foundation has inked an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for Online Management of Cantonment Boards. These services will be delivered under a cloud-based platform DIGIT (Digital Infrastructure for Governance, Impact & Transformation). These services will be provided under the program named e-Chhawani.
- An MoU has been signed by NTPC Limited, and Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited to set up a Joint Venture Company for Renewable Energy business.
Agreements MoUs Signed 11th May to 17th May 2020
- Federal Bank Limited tie-up with MoneyGram Payment System to offer a cost-effective direct-to-bank account credit option for customers in India.
Agreements MoUs Signed– 4th May to 10th May 2020
- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), constituent lab of CSIR, has signed a MoU with TATA Sons for licensing of KNOWHOW for FELUDA in order to execute rapid diagnosis of COVID-19.
- An Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed by the PNB Housing Finance with Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi in order to support Research & Development for reusable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be supplied to government hospitals.
- Coal India signed MOUs with two Russian entities within the areas of coking coal mining within the Russian Far East and therefore the Arctic Region. The first MOUs was signed with Far Eastern Agency for Attracting Investments and Supporting Exports (FEAAISE), Russia and the second MoU was signed with Eastern Mining Company (FEMC) of Russian Federation for exploring, identifying, sourcing, negotiating and consummating interdependent investment opportunities within the mining sector within the Russian Far East.
- The Ministry of Defence has signed a pact with the TATA POWER SED to modernize infrastructure of 37 airfields of Indian Air Force. The total cost of the project is estimated to be around Rs 1,200 crore.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has entered into a tie-up with the India Post for delivery of its coronavirus COVID-19 testing kits. These kits are taken from ICMR 16 regional depots to 200 additional labs designated for coronavirus testing across the country.
|GA Bag For SBI Clerk Mains 2020||List of Indian States and UTs in Terms of GDP||New Seven Wonders of the World||SBI Careers: SBI Recruitment 2020, Notification,|
Agreements MoUs Signed– 27th April to 3rd May 2020
- Nokia and Bharti Airtel has signed a deal of about $1 billion in order to enhance the network capacity of Bharti Airtel.
Agreements MoUs Signed– 20th April to 26th April 2020
- Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL) inks partnership with Mastercard to issue virtual and physical debit cards. These cards enable its customers to perform secure online transactions, make payment in stores as well as withdraw cash from ATMs.
- NIIT (National Institute of Information Technology) Limited announced that its US (United States) subsidiary has signed a managed service agreement with a US-based education technology (EdTech) company.
- Vodafone idea ties up with Paytm have launched the ‘Recharge Saathi’ This program will help individuals and small businesses to earn additional income. Vodafone Idea will also give an assured cashback to merchant partners for multiple recharges.
Agreements MoUs Signed– 13th April to 19th April 2020
- YES Bank has announced the extension of its strategic bancassurance relationship with the Max Life Insurance for 5–years in order to reaffirm their commitment to invest in building a digitally-enabled ecosystem.
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the Consumer Unity and Trust Society (CUTS) have signed agreement to empower consumers to contribute to the global development agenda as well as support their respective governments in times of global crisis due to coronavirus.
|Current Affairs Quiz||Daily GK Updates||Current Affairs One-Liners||Coronavirus Updates|
Agreements/MoUs Signed– 6th April to 12th April 2020
- An online delivery platform, Dunzo has partnered with packaged foods company Britannia Industries to deliver range of products to its consumers. Britannia Industries has launched a Britannia Essentials store that will be available to Dunzo app users.
- The Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with Bharati AXA General Insurance to launch a COVID-19 insurance policy. The insurance plan can be purchased directly from the banking section of the ‘Airtel Thanks App’ or by visiting the nearest active banking point-of-sales (POS) of Airtel Payments Bank at a price of Rs 499 for fixed sum insured of Rs 25,000.
- Larsen & Toubro(L&T) signs agreement with the Indian Army for setting up an advanced IT-enabled system to operate the Armed Forces network under the Network of Spectrum (NFS).
- Hindustan Unilever has partnered with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) to support India to combat COVID-19. The partnership aims to initiate a mass communication campaign with an objective of informing and empowering the general public against the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hyderabad-based Indian Immunologicals Limited (IIL) has partnered with Australia’s Griffith University to develop the COVID-19 vaccine. Scientists from IIL and Griffith University will jointly develop a “live attenuated SARS – CoV-2 vaccine” or COVID-19 vaccine using the “latest codon de-optimization technology”.
- Flipkart Private Limited inks partnership with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited & Go Digit General Insurance to launched two health insurance policies. The name of the two policies that specifically cover coronavirus (COVID-19) are ‘COVID-19 Protection Cover’ and ‘Digit Illness Group Insurance’.
- Bharat Biotech in tie-up with the US-based company FluGen and University of Wisconsin Madison to develop a vaccine named “Coro-Flu” to fight against COVID-19. CoroFlu will build on the backbone of FluGen’s flu vaccine candidate known as M2SR.
Agreements MoUs Signed– 30th March to 5th April 2020
- ICICI Securities has partnered with IIM Bangalore‘s startup hub N S Raghavan Centre of Entrepreneurial Learning (NSRCEL) to launch program for fintech startups.
- Domino’s Pizza has partnered with ITC Foods to launch “Domino’s Essentials” through which everyday grocery essentials offered by ITC Foods will be delivered while leveraging the delivery infrastructure of Domino’s.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has signed an agreement with the Wipro 3D, Bengaluru to jointly manufacture automated ventilators.
- BharatPe inks partnership with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited to introduce ‘COVID-19 Protection Insurance Cover’ for shopkeepers, who are most affected financially due to Coronavirus outbreak.
- National Health Authority has signed an agreement with “Uber” to provide transportation service to public healthcare workers who are involved in treatment of COVID-19 patients.