News in National Affairs- 17th to 23rd August 2020
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the “One Sun, One World, One Grid” (OSOWOG) plan. Under this, there will be a trans-national electricity grid, for supplying solar power across the globe.
- A campaign on “Ayush for Immunity” has been launched by the Ministry of AYUSH. The campaign was rolled out during a webinar which featured the participation of More than 50 thousand people. The webinar was streamed by the Ministry of AYUSH on its new digital communication platform Ayush Virtual Convention Centre (AVCC).
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs has launched the Tribal Health and Nutrition Portal “Swasthya” and e-newsletter on health and nutrition “ALEKH”. The ministry has also announced the opening of National Overseas Portal and National Tribal Fellowship Portal.
- An “Innovation Challenge Fund” of £3 Million has been launched by the government of United Kingdom (UK) in India. The newly launched fund aims to support research and development (R&D) proposals to address the challenges posed to the economy and the environment, by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Drone based surveillance system has been introduced by the Indian Railways for Railway security. The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has decided to employ large number of drones for the purpose of Railway security.
News in National Affairs- 10th to 16th August 2020
- Line of Credit of worth 18 million US dollars has been extended by the Government of India to the Government of Maldives, with the primary objective of expanding the fishing facilities at Maldives Industrial Fisheries Company (MIFCO).
- Bangladesh has decided to construct a monument for the Indian soldiers who died in 1971 during the Bangladesh’s struggle for independence from Pakistan.
- Submarine Optical Fibre Cable (OFC) connecting Andaman & Nicobar Islands to the mainland has been launched. The 2300 Kms long submarine cable will boost the endless opportunities in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands by providing better internet & mobile connectivity.
- National Portal on Human-Elephant conflict called “SURAKHSYA” has been launched to collect real-time information and to manage conflicts on a real-time basis.
- National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) Online Dashboard has been launched. NIP will act as one stop solution for all stakeholders seeking for information on infrastructure projects in New India.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi rolled out the platform for “Transparent Taxation – Honoring the Honest”. The new platform will carry forward the journey of direct tax reforms and will also reward the honest taxpayers.
- Indian Railways is observing “Cleanliness Week” from 10th August in order to mark the Independence Day.
News in National Affairs- 3rd to 2nd August 2020
- Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Harsh Vardhan has launched ‘Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan, 2020-21’. It is a national programme which has been launched to popularize science among school students of Class 6th to 11th.
- A two-day international webinar on ‘Lokmanya Tilak – Swaraj to Self-Reliant India’ was inaugurated by Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah.
- In Himachal Pradesh, Union Education Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has laid the foundation stone of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) at Dhaula Kuan in Sirmour district.
- The Indian railways begin its “Kisan Rail” services to transport perishable goods. India’s first ‘Kisan Rail’ will run between Devlali in Maharashtra’s Nashik and will reach Danapur in Bihar. The train will cover the journey of 1,519 kilometres in over 31 hours.
- Indian Railways has launched an Overhead Equipment (OHE) Inspection app which will help in minimizing the train delays and long waits due to technical snags. The app has been rolled out on an all over India basis.
News in National Affairs- July 2020 to 2nd August 2020
- Asian Development Bank has approved USD 3 million grant to India from its Asia Pacific Disaster Response Fund to support the government’s emergency response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the change in the name of “Ministry of Human Resource Development” to “Ministry of Education”.
- India has handed over 10 broad-gauge railway locomotives to Bangladesh. Locomotives were flagged off from the Gede station of the Eastern Railway in West Bengal’s Nadia district while the receiving station will be of Darshana on the other side.
- Three high throughput COVID-19 testing facilities have been launched by the PM Narendra Modi at three testing facilities located at the National Institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research, at Kolkata, Noida and Mumbai.
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics, the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune and the India Meteorological Department has developed the mobile app “Mausam” for weather forecasts.
- India-Russia Joint Technology Assessment and Accelerated Commercialization Programme has been launched by the Department of Science and Technology in partnership with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), and Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE) of the Russian Federation. DST will fund up to Rs 15 Crores to 10 Indian SMEs/Start-ups for a period of two years.
- Government of India has extended medical assistance worth about USD 1 million in the form of anti-tuberculosis medicines to North Korea. The medical assistance was extended in response to a request received from the WHO.
- An e-Portal named “Automobile Solutions Portal for Industry, Research & Education (ASPIRE)” has been launched by the International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT).
- India’s first public EV (Electric Vehicle) charging plaza has been inaugurated by the Minister for Power, New & Renewable Energy, R.K Singh at Chelmsford Club in New Delhi. The public EV Charging Plaza has been established by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) in collaboration with New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) to make e-mobility ubiquitous and convenient in India.
- “Manodarpan” initiative has been launched by the Union HRD Minister, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’. “Manodarpan” is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development launched to ensure mental well-being of the students.
News in National Affairs- June 2020
- The Government of India has raised the Customs duty on bamboo imports from 10% to 25% with immediate effect.
- The Government of India has allocated Rs 4000 crore to the State Governments under under ‘Per Drop More Crop’ component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY- PDMC) for the year 2020-21.
- To expand the coverage of Micro Irrigation in the states, a Micro Irrigation Fund corpus of Rs 5000 crore has been created with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has launched its flagship programme “Turant Customs” at Bengaluru and Chennai to take a leap forward to take advantage of the technology for faster Customs clearance of imported goods.
- Tech Mahindra has signed a joint declaration with UN Global Compact, joining 155 global companies in calling for policies to build resilience against future shocks by supporting the activities targeted to hold global temperature rise to within 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels, in order to reach net-zero emissions before 2050.
- ‘COVID BEEP’ app is India’s 1st indigenous wireless physiological parameters monitoring system facilitated for COVID-19 affected patients. “COVID BEEP” stands for Continuous Oxygenation & Vital Information Detection Biomed ECIL ESIC Pod. It has been developed by ESIC medical college, Hyderabad in collaboration with IIT Hyderabad and the Department of Atomic Energy.
- India has recorded a 29% increase in the population of Asiatic Lions, count of which has increased from 523 in 2015 to 674 in 2020. The period from 2015 to 2020 also saw a 36% increase in the distribution area of the lions.
- The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has become the first development division to go “fully Digital”.
- Union Minister for Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Narendra Singh Tomar has launched “Sahakar Mitra: Scheme on Internship Programme (SIP)” an initiative by National Cooperative Development Cooperation (NCDC).
News in National Affairs 1st June to 7th June 2020
- National “Artificial Intelligence Portal” of India called “ai.gov.in” has been launched by the Union Minister for Electronics and IT, Law and Justice and Communications Ravi Shankar Prasad.
- National Program for the youth titled “Responsible AI for Youth” has been launched by the Union Minister for Electronics & Information Technology, Communications and Law & Justice, Ravi Shankar Prasad. The program has been launched to empower the youth of India with appropriate new age tech mind-set, hence making them digitally ready for the future.
- The government of India has launched a new initiative ‘SWADES’(Skilled Workers Arrival Database for Employment Support) to conduct a skill mapping exercise of the Indian citizens returning from overseas under the ‘Vande Bharat Mission’. This is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, the Ministry of Civil Aviation and therefore the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy, R. K. Singh has launched the “#iCommit” initiative on the occasion of World Environment Day.
News in National Affairs 25th May to 31st May 2020
- As part of rehabilitation package, the Government of India has announced financial assistance of Rs 1,000 crore for cyclone hit West Bengal along with an ex-gratia of Rs 2 lakh for the next of kin of the dead, and Rs 50,000 for the injured.
- As part of rehabilitation package, the Government of India has announced financial assistance of Rs 500 crore for cyclone hit Odisha along with an ex-gratia of Rs 2 lakh for the next of kin of the dead, and Rs 50,000 for the injured.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs flagship programme ‘Hunar Haat’ will restart from September 2020 with the theme of “Local to Global”. There will be a special “Jaan Bhi, Jahaan Bhi” pavilion to create health awareness among the people with the theme of “Say no to panic, yes to precautions”.
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of Rajasthan has organized a webinar on “Van Dhan Scheme: Learnings for post COVID-19” in assciation with TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.
- TRIFED has partnered with UNICEF to initiate “Van Dhan Samajik Doori Jagrookta Abhiyaan” under which tribals will be provided with relevant information regarding COVID-19 along with several guidelines, nationwide and state-specific webinars and instructions on safety measures to be followed.
- Union Minister for Road Transport, Nitin Gadkari has inaugurated the 440 metre-long tunnel as part of the Chardham Connectivity Project in Chamba. The tunnel has been developed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO).
- Manipur’s “Khudol” has been listed among the top 10 global initiatives for an inclusive fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. The listing was done by the United Nations Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth.
- Indian Navy has formed “NavRakshak” PPE kit with innovative breathable fabric material to provide comfort to healthcare workers working against COVID-19 pandemic wearing multi-layered coverall PPE treating patients within the hot and humid condition. This PPE kit made by Surgeon Lieutenant Commander Arnab Ghosh.
- Former Supreme Court judge Justice, A K Sikri has inaugurated the Indian Dispute Resolution Centre (IDRC) in New Delhi that will provide a completely paperless dispute resolution environment. The centre offers offline as well as e-alternate dispute resolution (ADR) facility through its state-of-the-art e-arbitration, e-meditation and e-conciliation software portal.
News in National Affairs 18th May to 24th May 2020
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has released an official notice announcing the extension of the lockdown due to COVID-19 for a further period of 14 dayse. lockdown has been extended till 31 May 2020.
- An online dashboard “National Migrant Information System (NMIS)” has been developed by the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA). The dashboard has been developed by NDMA to secure information regarding the movement of migrants and to facilitate the smooth movement of stranded persons across States.
- India has provided USD 2 million aid for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency working for the welfare of Palestinian refugees. This aid is given for UNRWA core programmes and services, including education and health, amidst the coronavirus crisis.
- The Ministry of Human Resources Development has launched a new mobile application called “National Test Abhyas”. The application was developed by the National Testing Agency. The application will help the candidates to take mock tests for exams such as JEE Mains, NEET, etc.
- Indian Railways has operationalised its 1st 12,000 hp electric Locomotive- WAG12. The loco is named WAG12 with Number 60027. This Locomotive has manufactured by Madhepura Electric Loco Factory in Bihar.
News in National Affairs 11th May to 17th May 2020
- Government of India has started “Mission Sagar” to provide assistance to Eastern Indian Ocean Region Nations amid the coronavirus crisis. The mission is inspired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of SAGAR (Security and Growth for All in the Region). Under the mission, Indian Naval Ship (INS) Kesari has been deployed.
- Supreme Court of India‘s bench of 5-judge, headed by Justice Arun Mishra has ruled that the provisions of the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act, 2002, will now be applicable to state and multi-state cooperative banks.
- “CHAMPIONS (Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes for Increasing the Output and National Strength)” portal has been launched by the Union Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). It aims to make the smaller units big.
- Emergency Assistance Program Loan of USD 1 billion has been approved by the New Development Bank (NDB) to India to support India in its attempt to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- Indian Railways has made the Aarogya Setu app mandatory for the passengers to travel by train.
- An assistance of $3.6 million to India has been committed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to enhance India’s response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
- In wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the World Bank has announced $1 billion social protection package for India.
- The COBAS 6800 is the first fully automated, high-end machine for performing RT-PCR tests for COVID-19, procured by the Government of India for testing COVID–19 cases and has been installed at the National Centre for Disease Control in Delhi.
- “GOAL (Going Online As Leaders)” programme has been launched recently to offer mentorship to tribal youth via digital mode and intends to act as a catalyst to explore hidden talents of the tribal youth. It is a joint initiative of Facebook India with Ministry of Tribal affairs.
- The Government of India flagship social security scheme ‘Atal Pension Yojana’ (APY) has successfully completed five years of implementation.
News in National Affairs 4th May to 10th May 2020
- A National e-commerce marketplace ‘bharatmarket’ will be launched by the traders’ body Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT). The national platform ‘bharatmarket’ will be launched for all retail traders, by CAIT in collaboration with several technology partners.
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) under the Ministry of Jal Shakti has jointly organised an IDEAthon on “The future of River Management’ with the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA).
- A Bamboo Conclave was held through Video Conference and featured the participation of representatives of Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), the Union Ministry of Agriculture and various other stakeholders from different sectors.
- Chandigarh government has launched a new mobile app named “CHDCOVID” to provide COVID-19 related information. The app has been developed in-house by the Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC).
- NITI Aayog has virtually launched a campaign in association with Piramal Foundation to protect senior citizens during COVID-19. The campaign has been titled as “Surakshit Dada-Dadi & Nana-Nani Abhiyan”. The “Surakshit Dada-Dadi & Nana-Nani Abhiyan” targets to cover 2.9 million senior citizens in 25 #AspirationalDistricts across various states such as Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, MP, Maharashtra, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Alumni Council has launched a “COVID-19 test bus” in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The COVID-19 Testing bus will reduce 80% of the testing cost without compromising on the testing capacity.
- Styrene gas leaked from LG Polymers Plant in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The plant was located about 15 km from the coastal city of Vizag. The changes in temperature inside a storage tank resulted in a leak.
- The Government of India has launched its biggest-ever evacuation exercises named the “Vande Bharat Mission”. In this exercise, the government bring back nearly 15,000 Indian nationals stranded abroad due to the coronavirus lockdown.
- Union Health & Family Welfare Minister, Dr Harsh Vardhan has recently launched the mobile application ‘AYUSH Sanjivani’ App and two AYUSH based studies related to COVID-19 situation.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated new 80-km road in Uttarakhand which connects close to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) and opens a new route for Kailash Mansarovar yatra via Lipulekh Pass. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) achieved road connectivity from Dharchula to Lipulekh (China Border) known as Kailash-Mansarovar Yatra Route.
News in National Affairs 27th April to 3rd May 2020
- National Council for Science & Technology Communication, and Department of Science & Technology has launched a programme ‘Year of Awareness on Science & Health (YASH)’ with focus on COVID-19. It is a comprehensive science and health communication initiative to promote grass-root level response on health.
- Project Monitoring Unit has been launched by the Ministry of Coal to facilitate early operationalisation of coal mines which have been allocated by the Central Government.
- To enhance its response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of India has signed a $1.5 billion loan with the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd, a subsidiary of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has announced Global Expression of Interest to provide 10 Hydrogen Fuel Cell based electric buses and 10 Hydrogen Fuel Cell-based electric cars in Leh and Delhi.
- Unique Identification Authority of India permits the Common Service Centres that operate as banking correspondents (BCs), to provide Aadhaar updation facility to make Aadhaar updation easier for citizens.
- Lucknow’s King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has become the 1st government hospital in the country to successfully launch the plasma therapy treatment for COVID-19.
- CSIR-Central Road Research Institute has developed “Kisan Sabha App” to connect farmers to supply chain and freight transportation management system.
- Government of India has increased the Minimum Support Price for Minor Forest Produce of 49 items. The increase in MSP across various items of minor forest produce varies from 16% to 66%.
News in National Affairs 20th April to 26th April 2020
- Government of India has launched a dashboard containing information of human resources for combating and containing Covid-19. This dashbaord has been created as an online portal on the website “covidwarriors.gov.in”.
- Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan starts an interactive platform ‘COVID India Seva’ to address citizens queries on coronavirus.
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a set of Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) as well as graded relaxations for seafarers.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-Delhi) has developed a mobile app named ‘WashKaro’. This mobile app helps to warn the people about a coronavirus containment zone nearby and helps them check whether a news item about the pandemic is genuine or fake.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB) has developed ”Feluda” a low-cost COVID-19 test strip. It was developed by two scientists Dr Souvik Maiti and Dr Debojyoti Chakraborty.
- Jammu and Kashmir State Legal Services Authority (JKSLSA) has launched a helpline under ‘Serve-the-Seniors Initiative’.
- The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crimes (UNODC) has rolled out a ‘Lockdown Learners’ series in India under its flagship “Education for Justice” It has launched ‘Lockdown Learners’ series of online dialogues with educators and students in India. The ‘Lockdown Learners’ series emphasizes on COVID-19 and its impact on Sustainable Development Goals, peace and rule of law.
- The Indian government has put on hold the hike in dearness allowance for its government employees in a bid to contain the strain on its finances amid the COVID-19 induced crisis. The development comes less than a month after the union cabinet had approved a hike in DA from 4% to a much higher 21%. This decision of government will impact about 49.26 lakh central government employees and 61.17 lakh pensioners.
News in National Affairs 13th April to 19th April 2020
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will run live counseling sessions on Swayam Prabha DTH Channel namely Panini, Channel Sharda and Channel Kishore Manch, for secondary and senior secondary levels respectively to overcome the loss of academic time of the students.
- A webinar series titled “#DekhoApnaDesh” has been launched by the Indian Tourism Ministry to provide information on many destinations and culture & heritage of Incredible India. First such semin was held with title “City of Cities: Delhi’s Personal Diary”.
- AIIMS Rishikesh partners with BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) to set up India’s 1st remote health monitoring system in the state of Uttarakhand to monitor COVID-19 patients.
- Ministry of Labour and Employment has set up 20 control rooms to address wage related grievances arising in the backdrop of Covid-19. Control rooms have been set up under the Office of Chief Labour Commissioner.
- Government of India to set up a chain of 20 lakh retail shops called ‘Suraksha Stores’ across India to provide daily essentials to citizens while maintaining stringent safety norms in the wake of COVID-19.
- Ministry for Human Resource Development starts web-portal named YUKTI (Young India Combating COVID with Knowledge, Technology and Innovation) to monitor and record the efforts and initiatives of the Ministry of HRD.
News in National Affairs 6th April to 12th April 2020
- Civil services officers’ associations have formed an initiative called ‘Caruna’ to support and supplement the government’s efforts in fighting coronavirus. The acronym ‘Caruna’ stands for Civil Services Associations Reach to Support in Natural Disasters.
- IIT-Roorkee has developed a low-cost portable ventilator called ‘Prana-Vayu’ in association with AIIMS-Rishikesh, which can be manufactured for just Rs 25,000. This closed-loop ventilator equipped with state-of-the-art facilities & can prove useful in ensuring the safety of coronavirus (COVID-19) patients.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation has launched the initiative called “Lifeline UDAN” to help India fight against COVID-19. Under Lifeline UDAN initiative of Ministry of Civil Aviation, 132 cargo flights have been operated so far across the country to transport medical cargo including to remote and hilly areas.
- The innovation cell of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has launched a mega ONLINE challenge called “SAMADHAN” to fight against covid19.
- During the 21 days nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19, pharmacists, popularly known as “Swasth ke Sipahi” of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra are delivering essential services and medicines at doorstep of patients and elderly.
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development has designated DigiLocker as the sole National Academic Depository (NAD). The ministry has directed the University Grants Commission (UGC) to implement NAD as a permanent scheme within DigiLocker.
- Amid 21-days nationwide lockdown in India, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has been using scientific endeavours to develop products in an accelerated manner to combat COVID-19 pandemic. As a result of its efforts, DRDO has developed Personnel Sanitisation Enclosures (PSE) and Full Face Mask (FFM) to protect primarily healthcare professionals from novel coronavirus.
- The Government of India has launched an iGOT e-learning platform to combat COVID-19 for all front-line workers to equip them with the training and updates in coping with Pandemic.
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) has collaborated with UNICEF for developing a digital communication strategy for promoting a digital campaign for Self Help Groups (SHGs). The partnership aims to highlight the importance of Social Distancing.
News in National Affairs 30th March to 5th April 2020
- Department of Science & Technology, Government of India has approved to set up a rapid response centre “Centre for Augmenting WAR with COVID-19 Health Crisis (CAWACH)” at a total cost of Rs 56 Crore at Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE), IIT Bombay.
- Naval Dockyard at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh has designed ‘Portable Multi-feed Oxygen Manifold (MOM)’ to supply oxygen to multiple patients at a time, which could be helpful in a contingency created by COVID-19 spread.
- National Cadet Corps has offered its volunteer cadets for national duty to fight COVID-19 under ‘Exercise NCC Yogdan’.
- “Aarogya Setu” is the official COVID-19 tracking app that has been launched by the Government of India & has been developed by the National e-Governance Division of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology in association with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- National Monitoring Dashboard on COVID-19 Grievances has been developed by Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) to ensure timely implementation of COVID 19 Response Activities.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has extended the validity of documents that expired since 1st February 2020 till 30th June 2020. The documents include fitness, driving licence, permits (all types), registration or any other concerned document under the Motor Vehicle Rules.
- Ministry of Tourism has launched a portal ‘Stranded in India’ to help foreign tourists who are stuck in various parts of the country.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has designed a casualty evacuation bag to transport or isolate persons infected with COVID-19.
- All National Skill Training Institutes have been readied by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship as quarantine centres to fight the spread of the Novel Coronavirus.
- The first prototype of hospital isolation coach have been created successfully by the Northern Railways in order to fight against the COVID-19 outbreak in the country.
- The Government of India has set up 11 empowered groups under the Disaster Management Act to deal with COVID-19 and to ensure a comprehensive and integrated response to COVID-19.
- The 24×7 National Teleconsultation Centre has been launched to answer COVID-19 related queries.
- National Book Trust will launch a publishing series titled ‘Corona Studies Series’ to document and to provide relevant reading materials for all age-groups for the post-Corona readership needs.
- World Bank has approved $1 billion to the Indian government for a proposed India COVID-19 emergency response and health systems preparedness project.
- Asian Development Bank will invest USD 100 million in India’s infrastructure sector through the government-promoted National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) of India Fund of Funds (FoF).
Click Here to Register for Bank Exams 2020 Preparation Material