Schemes & Committees News- 8th June to 14th June 2020
- Ministry of Home Affairs has reconstituted a new committee for the welfare of the freedom fighters. It would be chaired by the minister of state for home affairs G Kishan Reddy.
- Himachal Pradesh has launched “Panchvati Yojana” for the senior citizens of rural areas of the state. Under the scheme it will set up parks and gardens in every development block with all the necessary amenities.
- 10 member Task force has been constituted by Women and Child Development Ministry to evaluate issues related to Infant Mortality Rate, Maternal Mortality Rate, Total Fertility Rate, Sex Ratio at Birth, Child Sex Ratio (CSR) and any other issue that pertains to health as well as nutrition. It will be headed by Jaya Jaitly.
Schemes & Committees News- 1st June to 7th June 2020
- “PM SVANidhi” is a Special Micro-Credit Facility Scheme that has been launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Street vendors will be provided affordable loans under the PM Street Vendor’s Atma Nirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) scheme, hence enabling them to resume work and earn livelihoods. The scheme is expected to benefit over 50 lakh people including hawkers, thelewalas, vendors, rehriwala etc.
- Government of India has launched the “Nagar Van (Urban Forests)” programme with an objective of increasing the forest cover in urban areas. The “Nagar Van (Urban Forests)” programme has been launched with 200 corporations and cities across India.
Schemes & Committees News- 25th May to 31st May 2020
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has constituted a committee to reform the Drug Regulatory System. The committee is being headed by Rajesh Bhushan, Officer on Special Duty to the Union health minister. The committee has been tasked with examining the current drug regulatory system and to give recommendations for reforms in order to bring the system more efficient and to streamline it with global standards.
Schemes & Committees News- 4th May to 10th May 2020
- The Government of India has constituted an Empowered Group for coordinating response activities with Private Sector, NGOs and International Organisations related to COVID-19.
|GA Bag For SBI Clerk Mains 2020||List of Indian States and UTs in Terms of GDP||New Seven Wonders of the World||SBI Careers: SBI Recruitment 2020, Notification,|
Schemes & Committees News- 27th April to 3rd May 2020
- Madhya Pradesh government has launched ‘Jeevan Amrit Yojana’ to boost the immune system of people to fight (COVID-19) disease.
- Andhra Pradesh has started the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’ Scheme. Under this scheme, fee reimbursement will be credited directly to mothers’ accounts instead of college accounts in the coming academic year 2020-21.
- Madhya Pradesh government has launched the “Jivan Shakti Yojana”. Under this scheme, women in urban areas can earn by making masks at home.
- Assam government has launched a new scheme called “Dhanwantari” for home delivery of medicines.
Schemes & Committees News- 20th April to 26th April 2020
- The G-20 Extraordinary Agriculture Ministers Meeting was held through Video Conferencing. The meeting was held on the issue of COVID-19 as well as its impact on food security, safety and nutrition. Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar participated in the Extraordinary virtual meeting of G-20 Agriculture Ministers organised under the presidency of Saudi Arabia.
- The 5th Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of New Development Bank was held through video-conference. Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs, Nirmala Sitharaman represented India in the Annual Meeting of Board of Governors of New Development Bank.
- Indian High Commission in Bangladesh, and India Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (IBCCI) has jointly organized a webinar on trade promotion.
Schemes & Committees News- 6th April to 12th April 2020
- The Government of India has constituted an Empowered Group for coordinating response activities with Private Sector, NGOs and International Organisations related to COVID-19. This group which will coordinate response activities with Private Sector, NGOs and International Organisations related to COVID-19, will be headed by the chief executive officer (CEO) of NITI Aayog Amitabh Kant.
|Current Affairs Quiz||Daily GK Updates||Current Affairs One-Liners||Coronavirus Updates|
Schemes & Committees News- 30th March to 5th April 2020
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs has introduced the “Companies Fresh Start Scheme, 2020” to provide relief to law abiding companies and the Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) amid COVID-19 pandemic.