Latest States News 17th to 23rd August 2020
- Chief Minister of Nagaland, Neiphiu Rio has launched “Yellow Chain” a centralized e-commerce system to provide the people of the state integrated platform to build sustainable businesses either in products or services from their own locations for sustainable economic activity.
- Chhattisgarh government has announced to launch a student centric scheme named as “Padhai Tuhar Para”. The scheme will enable the school students to study with the help of community in their localities and villages, in view of the suspension of classes due to coronavirus outbreak.
- Quality Control Lab has been set up by the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) in Porbandar, Gujarat. The Quality Control Lab will offer tests for seafood processors as well as exporters to confirm to product safety as per international regulatory requirements.
- The tertiary processing centres of “Trifood Project” of TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been virtually launched by the Union Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda. The Trifood project has been launched in Raigad, Maharashtra and Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh. This project is expected to help in encouraging the tribal entrepreneurship.
- The Chhatarpur Police of Madhya Pradesh has been running a campaign “Ek Sankalp-Bujurgo ke naam” in the midst of corona infection in the state. “Ek Sankalp-Bujurgo ke naam”e. ‘a commitment for elders’ is proving to be a boon for the elderly and helpless people living alone in homes during the global pandemic COVID-19.
Latest States News 10th to 16th August 2020
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) will open the Silk Training cum Production Center in the tribal village of Chullyu in Arunachal Pradesh.
- A webinar with title ‘AtmaNirbhar Madhya Pradesh: Health and Education’ was inaugurated by Union Minister of Education Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ in New Delhi.
- Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana has been announced by the Gujarat for the current Kharif season and all farmers of the state will be covered under this scheme. Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana will replace the existing crop insurance scheme.
- Chhattisgarh Government has launched the “Indira Van Mitan” Yojana to make the forest dwellers of the state self reliant. Under this, government will form groups of youth in 10,000 villages of tribal areas and they will be responsible to conduct all forest based economic activities.
- Assam government would provide Rs 830 per month each to 17 lakh poor families under the ambitious “Orunodoi” scheme, to financially empower women. It will help poor households to meet their medical, nutritional, and academic needs besides to meet the additional spending during various festivals.
- Price Monitoring and Resource Unit (PMRU) has been established in Karnataka by National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA), Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India, in association with Karnataka State Drug Control Department.
Latest States News 3rd to 9th August 2020
- Madhya Pradesh Urban Development and Housing Minister, Bhupendra Singh has launched a public awareness campaign “Ek Mask-Anek Zindagi” from August 1-15. The Scheme will spread awareness about wearing masks as prevention from Covid-19 infection.
- Andhra Pradesh government has launched an innovative virtual cybercrime awareness programme named as ‘E-Raksha Bandhan’. The programme aims to create awareness among the public on Cyber crimes across the State.
- “Bharat Air Fibre Services” has been inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for HRD, Electronics, Communication, and IT, Govt Of India, Shri Sanjay Dhotre. The services were inaugurated at Akola in Maharashtra.
- The “Thenzawl Golf Resort” Project has been virtually inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Culture & Tourism (I/C) Shri Prahlad Singh Patel. The project has been implemented under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme of Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister, Bhupesh Baghel has launched a social security scheme “Shaheed Mahendra Karma Tendupatta Sangrahak Samajik Suraksha Yojana” for tendu leave collectors in the state.
- Maharashtra government has tied up with Google to provide online education to students in the state. Maharashtra is the first state in the country that is launching such a project.
Latest States News July 2020- 2nd August 2020
- Guwahati Development Department Ministry has inaugurated 1st manhole cleaning robot ‘BANDICOOT’ to ensure minimal human involvement to clean the sewers. Guwahati is the 3rd city in the entire country to procure this innovative technology to clean manholes after Gurugram and Coimbatore.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched ”Navin Rojgar Chhatri Yojana” for all-round development of the Scheduled Castes. He also transferred financial assistance of 42 crore online to 3,484 people under the ‘Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarojgar Yojana’.
- Union Food Processing Minister, Harsimrat Kaur Badal has virtually inaugurated the “Zoram Mega Food Park” in Mizoram. Ministry of Food Processing Industries is focusing on boosting the food processing industry.
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister, Bhupesh Baghel has launched “Godhan Nyay Yojna”. The scheme will help to promote cattle rearing, ensure the safety of livestock, help cattle ranchers earn extra income, help in tackling the problem of open grazing by stray cattle and encourage the use of organic fertilizers as well as boost rural economy among other things.
Latest States News June 2020
- Uttarakhand forest department has opened the state’s biggest biodiversity park in Haldwani.
- Andhra Pradesh government has launched ‘Jagananna Chedodu’ scheme to provide financial assistance to tailors, barbers and washermen, who had lost their livelihood due to COVID-19 pandemic. It will provide one-time financial assistance of Rs 10,000 each to the beneficiaries under 60 years of age.
- West Bengal government has received a loan amount of Rs 1950 crore from the World Bank to tackle COVID-19 situation and developmental work in the state.
- Madhya Pradesh government has started “Street Vendor Registration” and “Mukhyamantri Shahri Path Vyavsayi Utthan Yojana” and transferred Rs 300 crore to urban local bodies.
- State cabinet of Odisha has adopted “Bande Utklala Janani” or Glory to mother Utkala as the anthem of Odisha. It has been written by Kantakabi Laxmikanta Mohapatra in 1912.
- Gairsain in Chamoli district has been formally declared as the summer capital of Uttarakhand.
- “Raj Kaushal Portal” and “Online Shramik Employment Exchange” has been launched by the Rajasthan Goverment. It aims to improve availability of opportunities for the migrated workers and hence acts as a bridge between industry and labourers.
- Online waste exchange website of Andhra Pradesh Environment Management Corporation (APEMC) has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Goverment. Andhra Pradesh has become India’s first state to launch waste exchange website.
- Chief Minister of Manipur N. Biren Singh has inaugurated “Plant Health Clinic” at the Directorate of Horticulture and Soil Conservation, Imphal to boost the economic growth of Manipur through agriculture and horticulture.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath has launched ‘Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana’ to educate child labourers in the state. This scheme has launched, on the occasion of the International Child Labour Prohibition Day.
- In Telangana, Hyderabad City Police along with Hyderabad City Security Council(HCSC) has launched a programme called “She Triumphs through Respect, Equality, and Empowerment” (STREE) to support and empower women victims of domestic violence and abuse.
- Odisha has become the first state in the country to receive ISO certification for hostels meant for tribal students.
- Madhya Pradesh government gives ‘corona warriors’ status to Divyang Anganwadi workers. These divyang Anganwadi workers are playing an important role in the state during the ongoing Corona crisis.
Latest States News 1st June to 7th June 2020
- Amount of Rs 445 crore has been approved by the Government of India for the implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in Chhatisgarh in 2020-21. Under the Jal Jeevan Mission, Chhattisgarh government has prepared a roadmap to achieve 100% Functional Tap Water Connection (FHTC) by year 2023-24.
- Telangana government celebrates 2nd June as the Telangana Formation Day. The idea to formed the state was coined in the year 2013 in both the Parliaments under the Prime Ministership of Manmohan Singh.
- Chhattisgarh Police have launched a special campaign “Spandan” to check mental stress and depression among their personnel by conducting interactive programmes and arranging counselling sessions, music and yoga therapies for them.
- The state govt of Kerala has declared that their ambitious broadband project: Kerala Fibre Optic Network (K-FON) project. Last year, Kerala had become the 1st state to declare that the Internet is a fundamental right of all citizens, and just like education and health, the Internet too should be provided by the concerned governments.
Latest States News 25th May to 31st May 2020
- R Sreelekha has become Kerala’s first woman IPS officer to reach the Director General of Police (DGP) post when she was promoted as the Director General, Fire and Rescue Department.
- Mizoram Cabinet has granted “industry” status to “sports” to invest more in sports in order to generate employment and increase value.
- Uttarakhand government has inaugurated the “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” for returnee migrants in order to provide self-employment opportunities to youth and a boost to reverse migration, especially entrepreneurs returning to Uttarakhand
Latest States News 18th May to 24th May 2020
- “Charan Paduka” campaign has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh for the migrant labourers moving through the state. Under this campaign, shoes and slippers will be offered to those labourers going barefoot in order to reduce their pain.
- “Mee Annapurna” initiative has been launched in Maharashtra by an IRDA licensed insurance intermediary “Integrated Risk Insurance”. “Mee Annapurna” is a commitment of Integrated Risk Insurance to the Bhoomiputra’s of Atmanirbhar Maharashtra in order to uplift the farming community by providing them long term sustainable programme for the continuity of their income.
- “Didi Vehicle Service” has been launched by the women of Rural Livelihood Mission in the tribal-dominated Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh. Didi Vehicle Service has been launched for rural women for the safe delivery, hence proving to be a lifeline for pregnant rural women in tribal areas.
- Uttar Pradesh government has set up ‘UP Start-up Fund’. An MoU has been signed between the Uttar Pradesh government and the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and the fund will be managed by SIDBI. Initial contribution of Rs 15 crore has been made to the fund. This fund will take part in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) approved Alternative Investment Funds and would not be invested directly into start-ups.
- Chhattisgarh government has launched “Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana” to stimulate the rural economy in the state. Amount of Rs 10,000 per acre would be paid to the farmers for paddy, corn and sugarcane crops, based on the registered and procured area for the kharif season.
Latest States News 11th May to 17th May 2020
- West Bengal Government has launched ‘Matir Smristi’ scheme to utilise 50,000 acres of barren land in 6 districts to generate income activities in horticulture and pisciculture involving the locals.
- Uttarakhand Government has launched “HOPE” (Helping Out People Everywhere) portal to help unemployed youth to get jobs opportunities.
- The Jammu and Kashmir administration and Haryana Government have framed a plan to implement the Jal Jeevan mission to provide tap connections to every rural household by
- The Sohrai Khovar painting of Jharkhand and Telia Rumal of Telangana have received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag from the Geographical Indications Registry.
Latest States News- 4th May to 10th May 2020
- The cabinet of Himachal Pradesh decided to starts the “Mukhya Mantri Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojna”. In this Yojna, 120 days” assured employment will be provided to people living in urban areas.
- Himachal Pradesh state government plans to launch a new programme ‘Nigah’. In this programme, the state government educate the family members of the people coming to the state from other parts of the country.
- An “Exit App” has been launched by the West Bengal government. This app has been launched for people from other states who are stucked in West Bengal amid the nationwide lockdown and desires to return to their native place.
- Madhya Pradesh has become the 1st state in the country to provide mid-day meal ration. Distribution of the mid-day Meal ration with the help of Anganwadi workers, Panchayat representatives and local teachers was taken in sending ration to the students at their home after the school closing in April.
- Uttar Pradesh goverment has launched a “Pravasi Raahat Mitra” App to connect migrants with schemes and jobs. The app, developed in coordination with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to keep a watch on the migrants’ health, will also connect them to government schemes and collect their data to help them get a job in accordance with their skills.
- The Jharkhand government has banned 11 brands of Pan Masala for one year in the state. The order was passed by the Commissioner of Food Safety in the state, Nitin Kulkarni. The state had collected 41 samples of Pan Masala belonging to different brands from different districts to test and analyse during the year 2019-20.
|GA Bag For SBI Clerk Mains 2020||List of Indian States and UTs in Terms of GDP||New Seven Wonders of the World||SBI Careers: SBI Recruitment 2020, Notification,|
States News- 27th April to 3rd May 2020
- Chhattisgarh has topped the list of states in terms of providing jobs under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act amid the nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Asian Development Bank has approved a USD 346 million (around Rs 2,616 crore) loan to Maharashtra state government to provide reliable power connections in rural areas of Maharashtra.
- Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to ban the public gathering till June 30, 2020.
- The government hospital in Ernakulamhere, Kerala has deployed a robot named ‘KARMI-Bot’ to serve COVID-19 patients at the medical college’s COVID-19 isolation ward.
States News- 20th April to 26th April 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Government joined hands with tech giant Google to formed geotag community kitchens in the state. The kitchens produce 12 lakh food packets on a daily basis.
- Himachal Pradesh government has rolled out “e-sanjeevani-opd” for free online medical consultation to sick people. The “e-sanjeevani-opd” has been launched to provide free online medical consultation to sick people at their residence throughout the state.
- Border Roads Organisation has constructed 430 feet long bailey “Daporijo bridge” over the Subansiri River in Arunachal Pradesh’s Upper Subansiri district.
- The state government of Rajasthan has partnered with healthcare startup MedCords to launch ‘Aayu & Sehat Sathi app to fight against COVID-19. This app helps state people to consult doctors online and place orders for their medicine requirement in the wake of a lockdown due to COVID-19.
- The government of Gujarat has given the approval of the third edition of his government’s ‘Sujalam Sufalam Jal Sanchay Abhiyan’ amid Coronavirus lockdown. The scheme was started in 2018 after a weak monsoon. It is a conservation plan to deepen water bodies in the state before the monsoon.
- The Administration of Pathanamthitta district in Kerala has launched a vehicle called ‘Tiranga’ (Total India Remote Analysis Nirogya Abhiyaan) for rapid screening of COVID-19 symptoms.
- A new permanent bridge has been constructed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) to link Kasowal enclave in Punjab with rest of India. This new permanent bridge has been constructed on the river Ravi.
- India’s oldest National Park, Jim Corbett National Park becomes India’s 1st quarantine facility for animals with symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). The Park has built isolation wards for animals. According to the Authority of the park, at least 10 quarantine centres are being prepared within the premises to contain animals.
- The Government of Manipur commemorated “Khongjom Day” at Khongjom War Memorial Complex, Thoubal, Manipur. This day is observed to remembering the people who valiantly fought in the Anglo-Manipuri War in 1891.
- Uttar Pradesh has become the 1st state with a software-based in-house facility of virtual courts, where requisite infrastructure in Allahabad High Court and all its courts for hearing cases through video conferencing.
States News- 13th April to 19th April 2020
- Under Western Railway, Ahmedabad railway station at Kalupur, Gujarat has become the 1st station of Indian Railways to install a “Walk Through Mass Sanitizing Tunnel”.
- Andhra Pradesh government has launched YSR Nirman and COVID-19 portals to fight against Coronavirus pandemic.
- After receiving permission from Indian Council of Medical Research, Uttar Pradesh has become the 1st state to start “Pool Testing” of Covid-19 samples.
- Goa becomes the first state to integrate allopathy and Ayurveda to boost the immunity of COVID-19 patients and those who have been quarantined.
- Two hospitals in Jharkhand have employed ‘COBOT-Robotics’ Robots to serve food, medicine to COVID-19 patients without human intervention.
- Government of Manipur has launched Electronic format of comic textbooks for Class III, IV and V as steps and measures to make up the gaps for the academic situation, especially for the schools.
- Manipur’s Imphal East District Administration has launched initiative ‘Food Bank’ to provide immediate aid in the form of free food to the poor and needy who are facing scarcity of essential commodities due to the long statewide lockdown due to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
|Current Affairs Quiz||Daily GK Updates||Current Affairs One-Liners||Coronavirus Updates|
States News – 6th April to 12th April 2020
- ‘V Safe Tunnel’ has been installed in Telangana to sanitize people. The sanitising tunnel has been installed at the state Director General of Police’s office. A unique disinfectant named ‘V Safe Tunnel’ sanitizes people from any possible bacteria and other microbes within 20 seconds.
- The Chhattisgarh police developed the app ‘Rakhsa Sarv’, with the help of Noida-based startup Mobcoder, which enables them to track the quarantined people through Google Map.
- The government of Telangana invested swiftly to deploy India’s first automated “COVID-19 Monitoring System App” by Vera Smart Healthcare.
- Arunachal Pradesh government has launched an app called “COVIDCARE”. The newly developed “COVIDCARE” app is an effort of the Arunachal Pradesh government to combat COVID-19.
States News- 30th March to 5th April 2020
- Andhra Pradesh government has started distributing pensions at the doorstep to beneficiaries to encourage them to stay at home and avoid stepping out amid the ongoing 21-day lockdown.
- Utkal Divas (Odisha Day) is celebrated every year on 1st April all over
- Karnataka government has launched a mobile application ‘Corona Watch’ to track the movement history of persons tested positive, before their detection in order to take precautions and to contain the coronavirus outbreak.
- Himachal Pradesh government has started “Active Case Finding Campaign” in the state to provide information about the symptoms of COVID-19 to the people at their doorsteps.
- ‘Modi Kitchen‘ has been set up in the Kovai (Coimbatore), Tamil Nadu. It serves 500 meals per day and will remain operational till 14th April 2020.
- Jharkhand Government has launched a mobile app PRAGYAAM to issue e-passes to everyone associated with the delivery of essential services during the nationwide lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- Rajasthan police have launched a RajCop citizens app to enable individuals and company employees in the state to take permission for venturing out in necessary conditions during the 21 days lockdown.
- Andhra Pradesh government has set up “Mobile Hand-wash facilities” for the benefit of Slum Dwellers to help them protect themselves from COVID-19 amidst lockdown in the state.
- UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has set up “Team-11” comprising of as many inter-departmental committees to fight the coronavirus spread.
- Neiphiu Rio launched the Self Declaration COVID19 Nagaland App which is mandatory for any person who entered Nagaland after March 6 and is crucial for tracking and surveillance of high-risk cases.
- Odisha government has launched an online cultural competition “Mo Prativa” in collaboration with the “UNICEF” to keep children engaged at home during the lockdown period.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months