a. OCR b. OMR c. MICR d. All of above
2. The output quality of a printer is measured by
a. Dot per inch b. Dot per sq. inch c. Dots printed per unit time d. All of above
3. In analog computer
a. Input is first converted to digital form b. Input is never converted to digital form
c. Output is displayed in digital form d. All of above
4. In latest generation computers, the instructions are executed
a. Parallel only b. Sequentially only c. Both sequentially and parallel d. All of above
5. Who designed the first electronics computer – ENIAC?
a. Van-Neumann b. Joseph M. Jacquard c. J. Presper Eckert and John W Mauchly d. All of above
6. Who invented the high level language c?
a. Dennis M. Ritchie b. Niklaus Writh c. Seymour Papert d. Donald Kunth
7. Personnel who design, program, operate and maintain computer equipment refers to
a. Console-operator b. Programmer c. Peopleware d. System Analyst
8. When did arch rivals IBM and Apple Computers Inc. decide to join hands?
a. 1978 b. 1984 c. 1990 d. 1991
9. Human beings are referred to as Homosapinens, which device is called Sillico Sapiens?
a. Monitor b. Hardware c. Robot d. Computer
10. An error in software or hardware is called a bug. What is the alternative computer jargon for it?
a. Leech b. Squid c. Slug d. Glitch
1-a 2-b 3-b 4-c 5-c 6-a 7-c 8-d 9-d 10-d