- The theme of Raisina-Dialogue 2016 is “Asia: Regional and Global Connectivity”.
- It will enable the MEA to reach out to a wider international multi-disciplinary audience.
- It will focus on Asia’s economic, physical, human and digital connectivity and shall attempt to discover challenges and opportunities for the region to manage its common spaces.
- It will be attended by speakers from 40 countries including Former Sri Lankan President Chandrika Kumaratunga, former Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai and Bangladeshi foreign Minister Mahmood Ali.
- It will provide platform to explore prospects and opportunities for Asian integration as well as Asia’s Integration with the whole world.
- Earlier in 2015, US President Barack Obama had signed into law of spending package which had introduced a hefty $4,000 fee for certain categories of H-1B visa and $4,500 for L1 visa.
- Under this law, companies having more than 50 employees and having more than 50 per cent of their US employees on H-1B and L1 visas were forced pay the new fee from April 1, 2016.
- H-1B and L1 visas are temporary work visas for skilled IT professionals to work in US and India is the largest user of both H1B and L1 visas.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- The two-day conference will provide women legislators a platform to interact with their counterparts from across the country.
- It will also bring together women union ministers, chief ministers, MPs and eminent women from the judiciary and the bureaucracy.
- It will equip women legislators with latest knowledge in relevant areas and motivate, guide them in their twin roles as agents of socio-economic progress and as legislators.
- It will be attended by more than 300 women MPs and state legislatures and legislative council members, Union Ministers and Chief Ministers.
- The bill seeks to bring changes existing revenue laws dating to the British era by further speeding up disposal of litigations over land ownership in rural areas.
- It also provision that allows land owners lease out their land for share-cropping purpose without the fear of losing it after 12 years.
- Ensures that wife gets equal rights on the gram samaj land given out on a lease signifying step towards empowerment of rural women.
- The bill has provisions for setting up of a new judicial cadre that will look after land revenue disputes in order to end disputes especially in cases of partnership.
- Manoj Kumar was born as Harikishan Giri Goswami on 24 July 1937 in Abbottabad (now in Pakistan), then part of British India.
- He had shifted to Delhi at the age of 10 due to India-Pakistan partition after independence. He entered in the film industry after graduating from Hindu College, University of Delhi.
- His debut role as an actor was in the film Fashion (1957) and as a leading role was in film Kaanch Ki Gudia (1960).
- He is remembered for his films Hariyali Aur Raasta, Himalaya Ki God Mein, Woh Kaun Thi, Do Badan, Patthar Ke Sanam, Upkaar, Neel Kamal, Purab Aur Paschim, Roti Kapda Aur Makaan, and Kranti.
- He is best known for acting in and directing films with patriotic themes. His first patriotic film was Shaheed (1965) based on the life of Bhagat Singh.
- Awards and Honours: He is a recipient of National Film Award (1968) for the film Upkaar. He also was honoured with the Padma Shri in 1992 and Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in 1999.