- This is the second time that NCGG would be entering into an MOU for a training program for Bangladesh Civil Servants.
- Under the first MOU signed 5 years ago, 1500 Bangladesh Civil Servants have already been trained in NCGG.
- India has been a Party to the CMS since 1983.
- The Conference of Parties (COP) is the decision-making organ of this convention.
- India has also signed non legally binding MOU with CMS on the conservation and management of Siberian Cranes (1998), Marine Turtles (2007), Dugongs (2008) and Raptors (2016).
- Satya Pal Malik is the present Governor of Jammu & Kashmir.
i. The Reserve Bank of India raised the limit of collateral-free agricultural loans to Rs. 1.6 lakh from the current Rs. 1 lakh with a view to help small and marginal farmers.
ii. The Union Budget had also announced measures to boost the farming sector in addition to annual payment of Rs. 6,000 to small and marginal farmers. Currently, the banks are mandated to extend collateral-free agricultural loans up to Rs. 1 lakh. This limit was fixed in the year 2010.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For NIACL AO Mains Exam:
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
You may also like to Read:
- Study notes of banking awareness for IBPS Exam
- More questions of banking awareness for bank exams
- More Current affairs questions