2. Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee says Government will tomorrow announce measures to boost market conditions.
3. Centre today released 60,000 tons of foodgrains more to Karnataka during 2012-13 for calamity relief. This is in addition to its regular allotment of 2.4 lakh tons.
NOTE:- The state is facing severe drought conditions. This was disclosed by Union Minister for Rural Development Jairam Ramesh in Bangalore on Saturday after a meeting with Chief Minister D V Sadananda.
4. Human Resources Development (HRD) Ministry has convened a special meeting of IIT Council on 27th June 2012 to address the uncertainty faced by the students after the resolutions by the Senates of IIT-Kanpur and IIT-Delhi.
5. 2 day Passport Mela to address the growing demand and to clear the backlog of passport applications, will conclude this evening.
NOTE:- It is being organised inDelhi, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Amritsar, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
6. 73 blocks of 31 districts in Uttar Pradesh will get new matric level schools under Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan.
7. Defending Champions Spain have waltzed into the semi-finals of the EURO Cup football tournament after defeating France in the quarter final.
8. Non-banking entities announced to open 80,000 ATMs known as “White Label” ATMs in next 8 months.
9. State-run CIL hiked the prices by an average of 10-15 per cent for non-coking coal mined from selected blocks in Western Coalfields.
10. The latest National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) figures note that Kerala is the most affected by crime and Kochi is the most dangerous city ahead of Uttar Pradesh and even Delhi.Figures compiled till 2010 show Kerala has a crime rate of 424.1, more than double the national average of 187.6.
11. Dharambir and Satti Geeta won the 100 mt. race in men’s and women’s respectively in the Greenko National inter-State senior athletic championship
12. Sahana Kumari of Karnataka equalled the Olympic B qualifying mark of 1.92mts in the women’s high jump final in the Greenko National inter-State senior athletic championship at the GMC Balayogi stadium.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month