2. Pakistan’s President commutes Indian prisoner Sarabjeet Singh’s death sentence to life term.
3. 2 day long International Conference on dealing with the issues related to Maritime Piracy and the ways to counter them begins in Dubai today.
4. India has emerged as Dubai’s top trading partner after achieving total trade of over 10 billion US Dollar during the quarter ended March.
NOTE:- According to the latest statistics released by Dubai Customs India also emerged as Dubai’s top exporting and re-exporting country.
5. Hollywood screenwriter and Director Nora Ephron passed away due to acute myeloid leukemia.She was 71.
6. India is likely to negotiate a bilateral investment and trade agreement with the European Union (EU) by this year-end with both the sides agreeing on a road map.
7. Real estate developer True Value Homes (TVH) signed World Chess Champion Viswanathan Anand as brand ambassador for all its new projects for promoting its project across the World.
NOTE:- TVH will be the first South Indian company to be associated with Anand. Previously, Anand was connected with NIIT from last 13 years.
8. Chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg is the first female and eighth member on the Facebook Board of Directors announced by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg .
9. India have qualified for the semi-finals of the Under-19 Asia Cup Cricket tournament in Kuala Lumpur today by defeating Nepal under the Duckworth Lewis method.
10. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (BMRCL) today commenced testing of the “Green Trains” on the test tracks at the Peenya Depot.
NOTE:- These trains are meant to cater to the Green Line on the North-South Corridor of Namma Metro Phase 1.
11. Greece’s privatisation fund says its president has resigned for personal reasons.“Ioannis Koukiadis submitted his resignation to interim Finance Minister.
12. Union Power Ministry has developed a performance-based integrated rating methodology for the state distribution companies (discoms) to assess their ability to sustain commercially viable operations in the long run.
13. According to a report of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India till the end of April this year, about 45.89 million subscribers have submitted their requests to different service providers for porting their numbers.
Karnataka has received the maximum number of 5.11 million requests followed by Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat where 4.44 million and 4.23 million subscribers opted for the service.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months