2. Planning Commission approved an Annual Plan outlay of Rs. 28,000 crore for Bihar for the current fiscal.
3. Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh today announced an ex-gratia assistance of one lakh rupees from the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund to the next of kin of each of the deceased in the recent floods in the state.
4. North-Eastern States will get Rs. 100 Crore this year for Promotion of Rice Cultivation and to attain Self-Sufficiency in rice production. The 100 crore rupees from the Agriculture Ministry is for supporting various activities relating to rice cultivation, under the National Food Security Mission (NFSM).
5. UPA nominee Pranab Mukherjee and BJP nominee P A Sangma files their nomination papers for Presidential poll today for the July 19th Presidential poll.
6. External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna today said India will pursue its vision of stabilizing Afghanistan through trade, investment and regional cooperation.
7. Surjeet Singh, an Indian prisoner in Pakistani jail for the last 30 years released by Pak government today.
8. UN Special envoy Kofi Annan has convened an urgent meeting of five permanent members of the UN Security Council along with European Union, Turkey and Qatar on Saturday to discuss the crisis in Syria.
NOTE:- The objective of the proposed Action Group for Syria is to identify steps and measures to secure full implementation Annan’s the six-point plan, including an immediate end to violence in all its forms.
9. Voters in Mongolia began casting their ballots for Parliamentary Elections today.
NOTE:- A total of 544 candidates from 11 parties are taking part in the elections.
10. Regulators in the United States, Europe and Asia are investigating a number of major financial institutions for manipulating Inter-Bank Lending rates.
11. Spain created history by becoming the first team to enter EURO Cup finals berth for the second consecutive time by defeating Portugal 4-2 in the penalty shootout.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months