- Popularly known as Punjab Kesari, Lala Lajpat Rai was born on 28 January 1865 in Jagraon town of Ludhiana district.
- The session of the Indian National Congress at Allahabad in December 1888 marked the beginning of his political career.
- The year 1905 was important for the emergence of a new leadership in the Indian National Congress of Lal-Bal-Pal, as they were popularly known. The partition of Bengal in 1905 aroused their stout nationalism.
- Lalaji presided over the first session of the All India Trade Union Congress in 1920.
- Lalaji also went to Geneva to attend the eighth International Labour Conference in 1926 as a representative of Indian labour community.
- His journal Arya Gazette concentrated mainly on the subjects related to the Arya Samaj.
- For the sake of India’s independence movement, Lalaji led a procession to demonstrate against the Simon Commission.
- Lalaji was made the target of a brutal lathi charge in which he was injured badly.
- A meeting was held the same evening at which Lalaji, wounded and aching, spoke with such vigour that his words, ‘Every blow aimed at me is a nail in the coffin of British imperialism’, became historic.
- on 17 November 1928, Lalaji succumbing to his injuries passed away.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month