ii. It is the first time in a decade that a U.S. secretary of state has visited Sri Lanka.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
iii. The para-military force has set up a medical camp for earthquake victims and was also distributing daily need items like rice, tea, biscuit, candle etc.
i. Mobile food delivery app Foodpanda on Friday announced raising of fresh funds to the tune of $100 million (about Rs. 635 crore) in a financing round led by Goldman Sachs.
ii. Its investors include Rocket Internet (52 per cent stake), Phenomen Ventures, Investment AB Kinnevik and iMENA Holdings. Active in over 580 cities globally, Foodpanda has partnered with over 60,000 restaurants.
iii. In India, the company has partnerships with more than 3,000 restaurants, including brands such as Pizza Hut, Subway, Nirula’s, Faasos, Baskin Robbins and Ammi’s Biryani.
6. Nitin Gadkari Dedicates to the Nation Two Major Highway Projects in the North East
i. Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari today dedicated to the nation two major Highway projects in the North East at a function near Shillong.
ii. The projects considerably ease the travel from Guwahati towards Shillong and other parts of the North East. These include Shillong Bypass and four laning of Jorabat-Barapani Section of NH-40.
iii. The Shillong Bypass connects NH 40 and NH 44 (New NH 6) and will decongest the traffic in the city of Shillong from trucks and heavy vehicles coming from or moving towards North Eastern parts of Assam and other states-Mizoram and Tripura.
iv. The 48.76 Km Bypass begins from NH 40 at Umiam in Ri-Bhoi District and ends on NH 44 (new NH 6) at Mawryngkneng in East Khasi Hills District. The bypass was constructed by NHAI on BOT (Annuity) mode.