2. Leander Paes and Elena Vesnina made it to the mixed doubles quarter-finals of the French Open after defeating Mathilde Johansson and Marc Gicquel, in Paris.
3. Arab League has convened an extraordinary Ministerial level meeting on the Syrian crisis in Doha today.
NOTE:- Qatar Prime Minster Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassem Bin Jaber Al Thani will chair the meeting.
4. NASA announced to send unmanned aircrafts dubbed “Severe Storm Sentinels” above stormy skies to help researchers and forecasters uncover information about hurricane formation and intensity changes.
5. PM Dr. Manmohan Singh today laid the foundation stone of the Unified Campus of the Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Institute in Kolkata.
6. ICC Cricket Committee has recommended discontinuance of the rule of taking power plays between 16th and 40th overs in ODIs, saying that it has made little impact in making the shorter format attacking.
7. Planning Commission may lower the annual average growth target for the 12th Five-Year Plan (2012-17) to 8 percent, down from 9 percent envisaged earlier in consideration of the slowdown.
8. International Hockey Federation’s consideration (FIH) President Leandro Negre announced that a ‘five-a-side’ format to promote hockey among young players is under process.
9. Union Government of India announced to constitute an implementation panel to look into the ways of implementing the Dharmadhikari committee report.
10. Bihar Government prohibited the sale and manufacturing of all the tobacco products for next one year.
11. India’s third largest private sector lender Axis Bank signed an agreement with Ahli United Bank B.S.C. of Bahrain for remitting money from Bahrain to any person in India.
12. Tripura Industrial Development Corporation (TIDC) announced to set up North-East India’s fifth Software Technology Park in Tripura.
13. Cyrus Mistry and Mallika Srinivasan were appointed as an additional director on the board of Tata Steel.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months