1–5) Study the
following graph carefully to answer the questions—
manufactured and sold by a company over the years. (in thousands)
is the difference in the number of products manufactured by the Company in the
year 2009 and 2008 ?
number of products sold by the company in the year 2004 is what per cent of the
number of products manufactured by it in that year ? (Rounded off to two digits
is the per cent increase in the number of products manufactured by the company
in the year 2006 from the previous year ? (Rounded off to two digits after
is the respective ratio of the number of products not sold by the
company in the year 2007 to those not sold in the year 2005 ?
is the average number of products
manufactured by the company over all the years together ?
6–10) Study the
following graph carefully to answer the questions that follow—
by five different trucks in a day.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
is the respective ratio of the distance travelled by Truck A to the distance
travelled by Truck D?
is the average distance travelled by all the Trucks together ?
Truck C covered the given distance at the average speed of 55 km/hr, what was
the time taken by it to cover this distance?
distance travelled by Truck A is approximately what per cent of the
total distance travelled by Truck E and C together ?
the time taken by Truck B to cover the given distance was 8 hours, what was the
average speed of the truck ?
(5) Difference = 52500 – 47500 = 5000
Required percentage =( 25/35) X 100 = 71.43 %
(5) Required percentage = [( 42.5 – 37.5)/(37.5)]X
100= 13.33 %
Required ratio = (45 – 42.5) : (37.5 – 30) = 1 : 3
Required average = (35000 + 37500 + 42500 + 45000 + 47500 + 52500)/6 =43330 (approx).
Required ratio = 475 : 425 = 19 : 17
Total distance travelled by all trucks = 475 + 350 + 550 + 425 + 525 = 2325 km
Time taken by truck C = 550/55 = 10 hours.
Required percentage =( 475)/ ( 550 + 525) ] X 100 = 44% ( approx)