you know that Vocabulary is the cornerstone of your English skills.
Without a strong vocabulary, you can not implement the rules of English
grammar. Memorizing vocabulary may not be your favorite
activity, but we have tried to create plenty of ways to make it more
fun. It will be helpful for upcoming exams like SBI PO 2015, NICL
Assistant 2015 and IBPS 2015. Hope you would like the post.
1) Avert : to turn away or aside
Key : a hurt
Example : a hurt candidate always try to keep him aside from others after failing in competitive exams.
2) Alienation : withdrawn in affection
Key : alien nation
Example : an alien from other nation withdrew his name in affection of general candidates not getting chance in bank exams 😀
3) Cynicism : a distrustful attitude
Key : sign
Example : the broker seemed to be distrustful that’s why I asked him to sign the agreement first.
4) Draconian : very severe, cruel, harsh
Key : dracula
Example : bas naam (key) hi kafi hai…hai na dosto 😀
5) Frayed : To unravel, छुड़ाना, combat
Key : pray
Example : pray to god to combat your fear of failure.
6) Malpractice : improper or ethical conduct by a official person
Key : mal(गंदा) practice
Example : key दे दिया unlock by urself :p… sab kaam mai hi karu.
7) Recompense : Compensate for something bad
Key : कम पैसे ( little money)
Example : मैने कम पैसे देकर ही सही पर उस गरीब आदमी का इलाज करवाया
8) Resurrection : the act of arising from the dead and becoming alive again
Key : sur-reaction (गाने वाला सुर) समझे
Example : with melodious notes one can even turn the dead into alive
9) Riddle : Problem of an intellectual nature
Key : idli… haan haan idli…dosa wala idli…bilkul thik samjhe tum log..
Example : i was very puzzeled at first how to make an awesome idli.
10) Palpable : noticeable, obvious
Key : payable
Example : u notice (buy) only those things that are under payable limit.
Thank You Prinak Ghosh 🙂