We are providing you English Quiz for practice of LIC AAO and other Banking Exams. Daily practice of these Quizzes will help you to Solve reasoning section of bank exam within time limits. Solve this Quiz within 10 minutes.
Directions (Q. 1-5): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ‘No error’, the answer is 5). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
1. 1) The weapons on display in the capital on January 26 /2) may have shown how strong the country is in military terms /3) but the day also offered a glimpse into the increasing fragile nature/4) of cultural life in the Republic. /5) No error
2. 1) In the north, new storm arose at /2) the Jaipur Literary Festival with politicians demanding arrest /3) of one of India’s most famous academicians / 4) for a sweeping statement. /5) No error
3. 1) Talking to mediapersons at a marriage ceremony /2) the singer said that /3) she deserves the ‘Bharat Ratna’ for having sung /4) thousands of songs in various languages. / 5) No error
4. 1) The United Nations has backed /2) France for providing military aid to Mali /3) to push back Islamists which are advancing / 4) their control to other parts of he country. / 5) No error
5. 1) With a view to create a safe /2) and secure environment for women /3) an armed battalion of women police /4) has been formed in Bihar. / 5) No error
Directions (Q. 6-10): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
(A) Regarding a politician who does not keep his word, somebody may contend that people would punish him by not voting him back to power after five years.
(B) In the commercial world, when a person makes a promise and doesn’t keep it, he is considered to have committed a fraud, punishable under law.
(C) Why don’t they play by the same set of rules for everyone?
(D) The question is — isn’t five years long enough a time in the hands of such a crook politician to destroy the nation?
(F) But when a politician makes a promise merely to get votes and does not keep his commitment, what’s the penalty?
6. Which of the following will be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
7. Which of the following will be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
8. Which of the following will be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
9. Which of the following will be the LAST (SIXTH) sentence after rearrangement?
10. Which of the following will be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
1. 3 (replace ‘increasing’ with ‘increasingly’)
2. 1 (Add ‘a’ before ‘new’)
3. 3 (replace ‘deserves’ with ‘deserved’)
4. 3 (relace ‘which’ with ‘who’)
5. 1 (replace ‘create’ with ‘creating’)
6. 5 (BFECAD)