Directions (Q. 1-10): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
(A) A big challenge is the change in the IT customer who is now behaving like a consumer.
(B) And very few claim to be able to present a seamless customer experience across channels.
(C) The customer now wants everything quick, flexible, scaleable, and as much as possible on fingertips.
(D) New technologies are fascinating but transitioning to them can be challenging for companies.
(E) According to a global survey of 444 executives conducted by The Economist Intelligence Unit, and sponsored by Accenture and Pega systems.
(F) Most companies say their digital processes are only partially integrated with their traditional business functions.
1. Which of the following should be the “SECOND” sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following should be the “FIFTH” sentence after rearrangement?
3. Which of the following should be the “THIRD” sentence after rearrangement?
4. Which of the following should be the “LAST (SIXTH)” sentence after rearrangement?
5. Which of the following should be the “FIRST” sentence after rearrangement?
Directions(6-10): Some parts of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error and mark your answer accordingly. If there is no error, give your answer as (5).
6. They climbed a tree, snipped (1)/the barbed wire along (2)/the perimeter wall and hide (3)/ among the shrubs on the premises (4)/ No error (5)
7.Though the government has covered (1)/a lot of ground in bringing (2)/the economy back on track, there was (3)/still much that remained to be done (4)/ No error (5).
8.Three products available under(1)/ the PM MUDRA Yojana are Shishu, (2)/ Kishor and Tarun to significant(3)/ the stage of growth (4)/ No error (5)
9.There are reports of excess capacity in China,(1)/ especially in sectors such as steel,(2)/ leading to alleged instances of(3)/ dumping of such products in several countries (4)/ No error (5).
10.Bankers attributed the revival in loan growth (1)/ to some projects that got stucked due to (2)/ various reasons such as lack of environmental clearance (3)/ now showing signs of revival due to the government’s initiatives (4)/ No error (5).
6.3(Replace ‘hide’ with ‘hid’)
7.1(Replace ‘had’ with ‘has’)
8.3(Replace ‘significant’ with ‘signify’)
10.2(Replace ‘stucked’ with ‘stuck’)