(A) But I always felt somewhere in my mind that I loved acting.
(B) He never wanted me to be an actor, as he didn’t look upon theatre or acting as respectable vocation.
(C) Firstly, there was no tradition of theatre in my- family.
(D) I am talking specifically of acting, not theatre in general.
(E) My parents were old- fashioned.
(F) I will answer all your queries a little elaborately.
(G) Let alone theater, arts in general had no place of respect in my family.
(H) My father was a government servant.
1. Which of the following will be the LAST sentence?
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
2. Which of the following will be the FIRST sentence?
3. Which of the following will be the SIXTH sentence?
4. Which of the following will be the FOURTH sentence?
5. Which of the following will be the THIRD sentence?
Directions (6-9) Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of the part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is ‘5’. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).
6. Many animals and plants live in water (1) / but not in the same kind of water (2) / because not all water is the same . (3) / Sea water, for instance, contains a lot of salt, fresh water contains very little. (4) / No error (5)
7. A sparrow has made a nest in Kesho’s house (1) / and had laid eggs. Both Kesho and his sister Shyama (2) / watched the nest for hours every day. (3) / Even meal times were forgotten. (4) / No error (5)
8. A skillful advertiser may be able to create (1) / practically a monopoly for himself. (2) / not because his product is superior to (3) / but because he has succeeded in inducing people to believe that it is . (4)/ No error (5)
9. Whatever may be the origin of speech, (1)/ we can be certain that man did not began (2)/ to feel the need to speak (3) / until he began to live in communities. (4) / No error (5)