11. Service Tax– 15%
12. Anti terrorism day– 21st May
13.Pt Jawaharlal Nehru samadhi staal name- Shantivan
14. Gujarati novelist, poet and critic Dr. Raghuveer Chaudhari was conferred the 51st Jnanpith Award .
15. 2016 IPL Winner- Sunrisers Hyderabad
16. Most Nisiest city in India– Mumbai
17. The Harvard Business School School’s Alumni Achievement Award of Indian– Sunil B. Mittal
18. Azim Premji is the most generous Indian
19. which country not comes under G7– Spain
20. Deforestation banned – Norway
21. India post payment bank total capital outlay – 800 Cr
22. CASA stands for– Current Account Saving Account
23. Print in cost of 1 rupee note– Rs 1.14
24. Author of book “Between the Assassinations”–Aravind Adiga
25. The single emergency number ‘112’ will be operational throughout India from January 1, 2017 to help people reach immediate services of police, ambulance and fire department.