1. Khushwant Singh last book: The Good, The Bad and The Ridiculous
2. MICR full form: Magnetic ink character recognition
3. Chairman of FPSB (Financial Planning and Standard Board ) – B.N Srikrishna
4. Sunil Gavaskar interim President of: BCCI
5. Financial Institution is made up of two bodies which are the two
6. Which among following is not true about BSBDA?
7. Crimea joined to Russia
8. DICGC doesn’t insure which: Primary cooperative societies
9. OSCAR Best Film: 12 Years A Slave
10. One question on SWIFT?
11. Award Given by President on 8th March: Stree Shakti Puraskar
12. World two heritage one in Himachal and one in which state: Gujarat — Rani ki vav (Queen’s stepwell)
Note: the Great Himalaya National Park (GHNP) in Himachal Pradesh.
13. What is NECS: National Electronic and Clearing Service
14. Who initiated and started IMPS system: NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India)
1. Input and output of main frame computer- Terminal
2. Which is not peripheral devices – motherboard
3. Fastest printer: Laser
4. Group of computer connected is called: Network
5. Unsolicited email is called: Spam
6. What is GUI: Graphical User Interface
7. Which computer performs complex calculations quickly: Electronic Computer