Following questions were shared by our readers with us.
1. Lok Sabha Constituency of Sushma Swaraj – Vidisha
2. Who is Health Minister: Dr. Harsh Vardhan
3. Who provides assistance to small industries: SIDBI
4. RBI Adjust Liquidity by which tool: LAF (Liquidity Adjustment Facility)
5. Functions of RBI – Bankers Bank
6. Camel is the official animal of which state: Rajasthan
7. Capital of Sweden: Stockholm
8. Winner of Australian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg
9. Nilgiris is located in which state: Tamil Nadu
10. Highest Urban Population of which state: Maharashtra
11. Which organization is for Woman Entrepreneur?
12. International Day for Old Person: 1 October
13. Sign on 1 Rupee currency note: Finance Secretary
14. Capro Group has won the International Business Year of the award is owned by: Lord Swaraj Paul
15. 2015 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting will be held in: Malta
16. Committee on Cauvery water dispute: B.S Chauhan
17. Which country started first plastic notes: Australia
18. DRDO developed which indigenous plane: Tejas
19. Japan has sea-conflict with which country: China
20. A.R Rahman street name in which country: Canada
21. Which of the following is not true about Telangna? is dived on the linguistic basis.
1. Linux is what: Operating system
2. Keyboard and ___ is an input device: Mouse
3. Printer is an example of: Output device
4. Two people should be logged or simultaneously for what: Instant messaging
5. Magnetic Disk is: Non Volatile
Thanks for sharing above questions with us.