Dear readers, here we are posting some of the questions of GK and Computer sections which was asked in today’s SBI Clerk Exam (Evening Shift).
Following questions were shared by our readers with us.
1. Capital of Canada? Ans. Ottawa
3. Which of the following is related to financial inclusion? BSBDA
4. Which device is used to measure blood pressure ? Sphygmomanometer
5. state with highest per capita milk availability- PUNJAB
6. MIS full form in terms of finanance- Marketing Intelligence System
7. 24-ASEAN summit venue- Nay Pyi Taw
8. SMSME cabinet minister- Kalraj Mishra
9. bhartiya mahila bank inaugarated by-Manmohan Singh
10. study of kidney disease comes under branch? Nephrology
11. Maximum business deal with the country with India ?
12. country having three top most companies? USA
13. CSO full form- Central Statistical Organisation
14. CBS full form- Core Banking Solution
15. which organization collect and publish financial data? National Sample Survey Organisation
16. ashes trophy played between countries- Australia and England
17. CD full form- Compact Disc