IBPS Clerk Mains Result Date 2020: Students are eagerly waiting for the final result of IBPS Clerk 2020 which was conducte Institute of Banking Personnel and selection. Mains examination is the final stage in the recruitment process of clerical level. The exam was conducted in January 2020. Generally, result get announced every year on 1st April but this year due to coronavirus it has got postponed. IBPS has also released a notification stating that the result for the IBPS Clerk is postponed till further orders. We are expecting the result to be out once the situation will be under control which we expect to be soon. Till then you are advised to keep on studying for the upcoming exams and keep the preparation going.
|IBPS Calendar 2020-21 Released: Check IBPS Exam Dates, Schedules, Download PDF||IBPS PO 2020 Detailed Syllabus for Prelims and Mains||IBPS PO Final Result 2020-Check Final Result Date at @ibps.in|
Important Dates: IBPS Clerk Result 2020
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||07th and 08th December 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Date||1st January 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||19th January 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Result (Final Result)||Delayed due to COVID-19|
Link Available Soon for IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2020 (Final Result)
Candidates waiting for the IBPS Clerk Mains Result, will be able to check the result once the result is declared from the direct link that shall be updated below once the result is out on the official website ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2019-2020- Check Now
(Link will be activated once the result is published on the official website)
We will keep you posted with regular updates on IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 result on this page so stay tune!
- IBPS Clerk 2020: Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process
- Get Bank Maha Pack (6 Months) for IBPS 2020 Preparation
Steps to Check IBPS Clerk Mains Result
- Visit the official website ibps.in
- Click on “CRP Clerical” option
- Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre IX” option
- Then you will be redirected to the page where IBPS Clerk Result link will appear.
- Click on the result link to check your IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 result for CRP IX.
- Download the result for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 Good Attempts
Given below is the good attempts of IBPS Clerk Mains 2020 examination. We have collected the analysis and review from students who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam on 19th Jan 2020.
|SECTIONS||GOOD ATTEMPTS (Number of Questions)|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||27-34|
|General/ Financial Awareness||32-38|
IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 Expected Cut Off
The cut off for IBPS Clerk Mains will be different as per the state. Considering the good attempts, difficulty level of the exam which we can conclude is that the cut off is expected to lie anywhere between 48 to 65 (for UR category of most states).
|State||Vacancies in 2019||Expected Cut Off (Mains 2019-20)|
|Andaman and Nicobar||14||–|
|Andhra Pradesh||777||44 – 52|
|Arunachal Pradesh||11||43 – 47|
|Assam||189||44 – 52|
|Bihar||295||50 – 56|
|Chandigarh||64||57 – 63|
|Chattisgarh||174||49 – 53|
|Dadra and Ngar haveli||4||47 – 51|
|Daman and Diu||2||44 – 48|
|Delhi||525||57 – 63|
|Goa||67||45 – 49|
|Gujarat||600||47 – 53|
|Haryana||328||55 – 59|
|Himachal Pradesh||129||54 – 58|
|Jammu and Kashmir||63||48 – 54|
|Karnataka||953||49 – 54|
|Kerala||349||54 – 59|
|Lakshwadeep||1||47 – 52|
|Madhya Pradesh||440||53 – 57|
|Maharashtra||1257||48 – 56|
|Manipur||11||46 – 49|
|Meghalaya||7||36 – 42|
|Mizoram||9||52 – 55|
|Nagaland||11||45 – 51|
|Odisha||417||53 – 58|
|Puducherry||44||47 – 51|
|Punjab||634||58 – 64|
|Rajasthan||325||55 – 62|
|Sikkim||23||44 – 49|
|Tamil Nadu||1379||54 – 59|
|Telangana||612||52 – 58|
|Tripura||53||48 – 56|
|Uttar Pradesh||1203||53 – 58|
|Uttrakhand||117||54 – 61|
|West Bengal||847||56 – 63|
IBPS Clerk Final Cut-Off Analysis
Given below is the previous years cut-off analysis to give you a more clear perspective:
IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Scorecard
The scorecard of IBPS Clerk of students is released a few days after the declaration of result. Candidates can easily download the scorecard by logging with the credentials. The scorecard will contains candidate’s overall and sectional marks and category-wise IBPS Clerk cut off marks. The details printed in the scorecard will be as given below:
|Name of the candidates||Roll number/registration number|
|Category||Marks scored in each section|
|Overall marks||IBPS Clerk cut off for each section|
|Overall cut off marks||–|
Normalisation of marks
As per the official notification, the scores of candidates are calculated based on the normalization process. Normalization of marks is done using the equi-percentile method. This method is used when the exam is conducted in multiple sessions, the question papers are different for different sessions. Normalization process is followed to equate the difficulty level of question sets to maintain same standard. The corrected scores obtained by each candidate in different sessions is normalised using this method. Scores upto two decimal points are taken for the purpose of calculations. After normalization, final scores are rounded off up to two decimal digits and consider as final score.
Provisional Allotment of IBPS Clerk
- The marks of the mains exam will be converted out of 100 for provisional allotment though the exam was of 200 marks.
- Candidate should qualify in the mains exam and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for provisional allotment process and for appointement.
- Allotment is done depending on the vacancies state-wise and merit-cum-preference of candidates as mentioned.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category selected as per the norms of General Category will be treated at par with a General Category candidates and will be treated like them.
- Such own merit candidates belonging to reserved categories who are allotted provisionally under unreserved (General) category will not be adjusted against a reserved post and they will be given the seat of a general category but Their original category as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.
- The provisional allotment is subjected to candidates fulfilling the criteria for participating organization and verification of identity and in case of any discrepancy the candidature can be cancelled.
- Letter of appointment is provided by the participating organization to the candidate.
- A reserve list to the extent of approximately 10% of the vacancies under each category is maintained subjected to the availability of candidates and is issued on the official website.
This policy is use to alot the seat in case of discrepancy where two or more candidates have obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per the date of birth (candidates senior in age is given preference against the candidate junior in age).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will be the IBPS Clerk result declared?
Ans. IBPS Clerk result has been delayed until further order.
Q. What is the expected cut off for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-20 exam?
Ans. As per analysis, It is expected that the cut off will fall between 48 to 65 (for UR category of most states).
Q. How can student check the cut off for IBPS Clerk Mains examination?
Ans. Students can easily check the expected cut off and previous years cut off for IBPS Clerk Mains here- Click Here