IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019 : Last minute Tips
IBPS PO Prelims exam 2019 is going to take place on 12th,13th, 19th and 20th(According to official notification) October which is around the corner now. With only few days left for the IBPS PO Prelims Exam, the heat is on now. As the exam approaches, you start doubting your painstaking preparation and you start feeling like you are forgetting everything important you have learned so far for the IBPS PO Exam. Even the simple concepts start wreaking havoc and you start scratching up your mind.Examination stress is common few days prior to the actual examination. Do not worry, we are here to help you with how to prepare for IBPS PO in 10 days. Keep on reading this article to check the last-minute preparation tips for IBPS PO Prelims exam 2019.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for IBPS PO Prelims 2019: Check effective strategy to ace in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam
If you are in the last stage of your preparation, you must start working smartly to ace in the IBPS exam. At this point, make sure you do not make any mistake and make yourself familiar even with the complex problems to deal with. As we all know IBPS PO is an all India level exam where competition will be higher, thus preparation should be in order to beat the rivalry. To get the maximum score, one should have good knowledge over the imporant topics. Many of the students focus in finishing off their syllabus but the fact lies with the statement that finishing off the syllabus with maximum efficiency is more important. Going with the obvious statement, it is important for the students to manage their time and carefully attempt the question while attempting the question paper.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
As the IBPS PO exam season is raising its bar therefore we are here to help you stregthen your preparation thorugh these effective preparation tips for IBPS PO Preims exam 2019.
First thing you should keep in your mind is the level of difficulty, types of question, total time to complete the test and maximum marks. Check the details below for the same.
|Exam Stages||3 levels (Preiminary, Main and Interview round)|
|Total numbe of questions||100 questions|
|Level of difficulty||Moderate|
|Maximum marks||100 marks|
|Nagetive marking||Yes (0.25 for every wrong answer)|
|Time duration||60 minutes (20 minutes for each section)|
#Remove all distraction: Do not indulge yoursef in the stuff that can make you feel bogged down. Try to concentrate on your goal and remove all the distraction. It could be your phone, friends or something else. Make sure all your focus is rerouted to your preparation and utilize your time to full potential.
#Focus on the Important topics: All your attention should be given to the important and scoring topics to fetch maximum marks. These topics will work as the deciding factors in your preparation. So keep a check on them.
#Study at different spaces and areas: Accoding to a research a person tends to gain more knowledge when he keeps changing the area for his studies. You may feel boredom sitting at one place for long. If you are not feeling comfortable with your room, change it at regular intervals, experiment with the lights that suits your mind and you will feel more receptive to gain information.
#Take regular Breaks: If you are studying for long hours, make sure you take little breaks after every 2 hours. This will help keep your mind fresh and healthy to continue with your preparation.
#Plan your day: Always make plans for your full day and stick to it. Make your routine from the time you get up in the morning. Give some time to exercise to keep yourself healthy and focussed.
Last Minute Preparation tips for IBPS PO Prelims
- Revise Important topics: revise all the important and scoring topics that you have prepared so far. Do not forget to revise them at the last moment.
- Do Not start anything new: Do not try to pull an all nighter before few days of the exam. It will be of no good and will just puzzled you with the new concepts.
- Revise all the formulas: It is important to revise all the formulas and trick to compute them in the questions. Revising formulas will keep them fresh in your mind.
- Work on your time management: Try to improve your time management. Make sure you attempt all the doable questions in the given stipulated time.
- Work on your speed: Speed matters a lot in the banking exam. It is important to improve your speed at the last time so that you can attempt the maximum number of questions.
- Keep a check on accuracy: This is the most important factor that can fetch you good marks. Accuracy is all that matters in the bank exams.
- Take mock test: Analyze your performance check where you stand and if you are ready to take the final test or not. Taing mock test will help you identify your weakness.
- Work on your weak points: After analyzing yourself. work on te areas you are lagging behind. Do not leave any loophole to lose marks in the IBPS exam.
- Learn from past mistakes: Mistakes are our best teacher. Learn from your past mistakes and make sure you do not repeat them in the upcoming banking examinations.
- Keep yourself stress free: Do not take stress this will ruin your exam even if you are well prepared for it. Keep yourslef calm and confident enough to face the music.
Students, we hope these simple tips and tricks will help you ace in the IBPS PO prelims exam 2019. We wish you all the best for all your upcoming exams. All the best!