IBPS SO Prelims exam is over now. Every aspirant think of the previous year and expected cut off for the exam after attempting it. Cut off helps an aspirant to analyse their performance. IBPS SO Prelims exam conducted on 29 December 2019 is of moderate level. Cut off marks are the minimum marks scored by an aspirant to be eligible for further levels of that particular exam. Cut off marks will be decided by the organizing body i.e IBPS. There are three stages in the IBPS SO Recruitment process, Preliminary, Mains exam and Interview.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Check the IBPS SO Prelims expected cut off details below
- There will be sectional and overall cut off in IBPS SO Prelims
- Cut off marks will be released with the IBPS SO Prelims result and IBPS SO Mains result.
- Candidates who will clear the cut off marks decided by the IBPS will be qualified to take the next level exam.
- IBPS SO Prelims result will be declared in January 2020.
- Final cut off or merit list will be drawn on the basis of the marks obtained in mains and interview round.
- Students who failed to meet the requirement or to meet the minimum cut off marks will not be shortlisted for the mains exam.
IBPS SO Prelims expected cut off 2019
As the preliminary exam is qualifying in nature but students have to clear the sectional and overall cut off in the preliminary as well. Marks obtained in the preliminary exam will not be counted for final selection. Check the basis on which the cut off for IBPS SO Prelims will be decided by the authority.
#Total Number of vacancies in the IBPS SO exam
#Total number of candidates participating in the exam
#Difficultly level of the questions asked.
#Marking scheme considering the negative marking
IBPS SO Prelims 2019 Expected Cut Off
|Field||Expected Cut Off|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari + Law Officer||73 – 87|
|IT Officer+ HR Officer + Marketing & Agriculture Field Officer||82-89|
Although exam was of moderate level but you can expect cut off of law and rajbhahsa adhikari to go low. IT Officer may face the highest cut off, where AFO is expected to have the lowest.
Check the previous year cut off of IBPS SO Prelims exam, to get the idea for IBPS SO Prelims 2019 Cut-Off.
IBPS SO Prelims Previous year cut off
The cut-off for IBPS SO is given below (2018-2019)
|I.T. OFFICER (SCALE I)||52.93||50.60||54.93||60.00||67.27||49.93||58.47||NA|
OFFICER (SCALE I)
IBPS SO Final Cut-Off 2017-18
The cut-off for IBPS SO 2017-18 is given below:
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||41.00||32.27||46.73||50.93|
|Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I)||41.40||38.53||46.07||46.87|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||38.67||NA||43.07||45.53|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||47.67||46.00||52.93||59.00|
|HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||50.00||47.67||59.33||63.07|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||63.33||55.67||67.00||70.53|
To all the students who have appeared in IBPS SO Prelims exam, must keep a check IBPS SO Exam Analysis. Expected cut off will be soon updated on bankersadda for the year 2019 to help our aspirants with the same. Check detailed IBPS SO Prelims exam analysis and GA questions asked in the IBPS SO Prelims exam.