JAIIB Online Registration 2022: Candidates who are preparing for the upcoming JAIIB exam which is scheduled to be held on the 11th, 12th, and 19th of June 2022 can now do the registration for the IIBF JAIIB examination. The JAIIB Online registration has started on 19th April 2022 and the last date to apply for the June attempt is 9th May 2022. Candidates can check the complete article to know the registration fees and the steps to register for the IIBF JAIIB exam. For the ease of candidates, we have also provided below the registration link.
JAIIB Apply Online 2022
Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) has started inviting the online application for JAIIB June Exam 2022. The registration link for the JAIIB exam has been activated from 19th April 2022. Candidates can check the JAIIB apply online link, application fees, and steps to register for IIBF JAIIB June 2022 exam. Candidates can check the screenshot of the official notice below
JAIIB Online Registration 2022
The earlier dates of JAIIB online registration were postponed but from 19th April 2022, 6 PM onwards the registration has started again. Candidates can check below the IIBF JAIIB online registration 2022 revised dates and amount
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 19th April to 25th April 2022||Normal examination fees|
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 26th April to 2nd May 2022||Normal examination fees plus 100|
|IIBF JAIIB registration from 3rd May to 9th May 2022||Normal examination fees plus 200|
JAIIB Online Registration 2022 Link
The online registration for JAIIB June 2022 exam has begun on 19th April 2022. The interested members of IIBF can click on the direct link below and apply online for JAIIB 2022 Exam.
JAIIB Online Registration 2022: Application Fees
- Fee in the 1st Attempt- 2700
- Fee in the 2nd Attempt- 1300
- Fee in the 3rd Attempt- 1300
- Fee in the 4th Attempt- 1300
How To Register For IIBF JAIIB Exam 2022
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If a member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to the applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, center for the exam as also the place of work, etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelled correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction, Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful/incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to email@example.com
- In case payment is debited from the candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. The refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refunds is dependent on multiple organizations and working days/holidays of bank/financial institutes
FAQs: JAIIB Online Registration 2022
Q. What is the starting date for JAIIB online registration in 2022?
Ans The starting date for JAIIB online registration is 19th April 2022.
Q. How can I do the IIBF JAIIB online registration 2022?
Ans You can do the IIBF JAIIB online registration by following all the steps given above in this article.