1. The UML designation for a public class member is
(1) the symbol @
(2) the symbol #
(3) the minus symbol (-)
(4) the plus symbol (+)
(5) the word public
2. A……………is an acyclic diagraph, which has only node with in-degree 0, and other nodes have indegree 1.
(1) Dis-joint tree
(2) Direction oriented tree
(3) directed tree
(4) Diagonalised tree
(5) Undirected tree
3. Every host computer on the internet has a(n)
(1) similar IP address
(2) unique 10-digit number
(3) common name and number
(4) unique IP address
(5) unique 15-digit number
4. Built-in functions provided by SQL are?
(1) SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX, NAME
(2) MIN, MAX, MULT, DIV, NAME
(3) SUM, AVG, MULT, DIV, MIN
(4) SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX , MULT
(5) COUNT, SUM, AVT, MAX, MIN
5. Which of the following is true regarding Common Gateway Interface (CGI)?
(1) An interface that accepts and returns data that may be written in SQL.
(2) A small program that excutes within other application and is stored on the server.
(3) A small program that excutes within other application and is stored on the client.
(4) A small program that executes within other application and is stored on the client or the server.
(5) An interface that accepts and returns data that may be written in any language that produces executable file.
6. Which of the following wildcard masks is most useful for matching all IP packets in subnet 10.1.128.0, mask 255.255.255.0?
7. What is the full form of DLCI?
(1) Data Link Circuit Identifier
(2) Data Link Connection Interrupt
(3) Data Link Connection Indicator
(4) Data Link Circuit Indicator
(5) Data Link Connection Identifier
8. Which of the following is used to create and delete views and relations within tables?
(1) SQL Data Identification Language
(2) SQL Data Identification and Manipulation Languages
(3) SQL Data Relational Language
(4) SQL Data Definition Language
(5) SQL Data Manipulation Language
9. What is the result of a SQL SELECT statement called?
10. Which of the following is true for a CASE SQL statement?
(1) CASE SQL statement a way to establish a data definition in SQL or establish a loop in SQL
(2) CASE SQL statement a way to establish an IF-THEN-ELSE in SQL
(3) CASE SQL statement a way to establish a loop in SQL
(4) CASE SQL statement a way to establish a data definition in SQL
(5) Establish a loop in SQL and establish an IF-THEN-ELSE in SQL
2.(3) A directed tree is an acyclic digraph, which has only one node with indegree 0, and others nodes have indegree 1.
3.(4) An IP address is an identifier for a computer on a network. Thus, every computer on the internet have a unique IP address.
4.(5) COUNT, SUM, AVG, MAX and MIN are the built-in functions provided by SQL. DIV and MULT are not available in SQL.
5.(5) Common Gatway Interface (CGI) is a specification for transferring information between a www server and a CGI program. A CGI program is any program designed to accept and return data that conforms to the CGI specification. The program could be written in any programming language including, C, Perl, JAVA or Visual Basic.
6.(2) 0.0.0.255 matches all the packets that have the same first three octets. This is useful when you want to match a subnet in which the subnet part comprises of the first three octets.
7.(5) The full form of DLCI Data Link Connection Identifier. A number of a private or switched virtual circuit in a frame relay network that tells the Frame Relay how to route the data. The DLCI field identifies which logical circuit the data travels over.
8.(4) Data Definition Language (DDL) is used to define the datatbase structure or schema. Some of them are CREATE, DROP, ALTER etc.