Appearing for the IBPS RRB (PO&Clerk) Prelims Exam? Wondering what shall be your last move to ensure scoring maximum marks in the examination? Then this is the exact place where you will get all the last-minute tips for the IBPS RRB Prelims Exams. These last-minute tips will help the candidates attempt the examination with a free mind, good health, and ensure scoring maximum marks.
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam: Important Dates
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims||31st December 2020|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims||2nd & 4th January 2021|
Last- Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Prelims Exam 2020
- Only a few days are left for the examination, the candidates are suggested not to take up any new topic right before the examination as it will just multiply the confusion and ruin the rest of the preparations.
- Turn off your technologies: candidates are advised to revise from their handwritten notes/summaries and avoid any kind of distractions. The simplest way to avoid distractions these days hours by turning off technologies like mobile phones, laptops, etc. which will help the candidates in maintaining their focus on the examination.
- Be stress-free: Candidates tend to developmental stress right before the examination that hampers not only their preparations but also their performance. To avoid any kind of stress, candidates can meditate early in the morning, read books, or spend time with family.
- Avoid any gathering: There is an ongoing epidemic in a nation that can be very problematic for the health of the candidates. This is very important for the candidates to take care of their health right before the examination/even on the day of examination by avoiding gatherings and moving out for unnecessary reasons.
- Take mock Tests: candidates are only left with two days before the examination starts and this is the time that they get an overview of their own preparations and the right way to do this is by taking mock tests. Candidates must take at least two mock tests a day to get familiar with the pattern of questions of the upcoming examination.