We are providing you this English Quiz keeping in mind the upcoming LIC AAO Exam pattern and syllabus. LIC AAO Exam is not going to be easy one so practice these Quizzes on daily basis.
Directions 1 – 10 : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of that part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark (e).
1. Now a days (a)/ the accidents of diabetes (b)/ among urban children (c)/ is on the rise. (d)/ No error (e)
2. The air is heavy (a)/ with gaseous (b)/ and noise pollutants (c)/ generated by thousands of vehicles. (d)/ No error (e)
3. Some American students (a)/ feel that (b)/ academic standards are (c)/ larger in India. (d)/ No error (e)
4. The shopkeeper was pleased (a)/ when we told him (b)/ this kinds of mangoes (c)/ were very delicious. (d)/ No error (e)
5. Hritik along with his family (a)/ are visiting (b) the prince of Wales museum (c)/ day after tomorrow. (d)/ No error (e)
6. As a teenager (a)/ Monica Seles had (b)/ often beat Steffi Graf (c)/ at the French Open. (d)/ No error (e)
7. He was (a)/ of the belief (b)/ that the evening news (c)/ are worth watching. (d)/ No error (e)
8. Many believe that (a)/ nothing could have (b)/ avoided the war (c)/ between America and Iraq. (d)/ No error (e)
9. The instructions clearly (a)/ state that (b)/ each item is having (c)/ two options. (d)/ No error (e)
10. The postman was polite (a)/ and said he regretted (b)/ at the delay (c)/ in delivery (d)/ No error (e)