We bring to you a few questions that were asked from the GK, economy and Agriculture sector, to give you a fair idea of the pattern that NABARD follows.
Questions for GK section:
1. UAE currency? Dirham
2. IMF Head-quarter? Washington DC
3. UNICEF Head-quarter? New York
4. Ghoomer Dance? Rajasthan
5. Dibang WildLife Sanctuary? Arunachal Pradesh
6. First Railway University? Gujarat
7. Fastest growing state according to GDSP? Bihar
8. Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana related to? Tribals
9. PMFBY is related to? Crop Insurance
10. According to census 2011 urban literacy rate is? 86%
11. According to census 2011 population below age 20 years is ? 41%
12. PMKKKY is related to? mining welfare
13. NarSingh Yadav is related to which sports? Wrestling
14. 12th Five Year Plan Tenure is? 2012-2017
15. Scheme related to rural employment? MGNAREGA
16. Yamini Krishnamurti awarded padma vibhushan for ? Art – Dance
17. Bihu dance is from which state? Assam
18. Capital of Labenese? Beirut
19. Which actor added in parliment by President Pranav mukherjee?
20. Pranab inagurated week long “Fest of Innovation” in ? Assam University
21. 2019 cricket world cup venue. England
22. First Aviation Park? Ahmdabad
23. International labour day? 1st May
Questions From Economy Section:
1.The plan period of the 12th 5 year plan? 2012-2017
2. Micro Finance Institution registered as NBFC regulated by whom? RBI
3. In 2015 Government revised method of calculating national accounts by revising the base year from 2004-2005 to?
4. JNNURM is now submitted with whom? AMRUT
5. World economic situations and prospects 2016 report released by which organisation? UNO
6. Atal Pension Yojana is scheme focused on workers in which sector? Unorganised workers
7. IMF head Quarter?Washington
8, As per Socio Economic and caste Census( SECC) 2011, what was teh percentage of rural households having no literacy in adults above 25 years?
9. Samrt City Mission implemented by which ministry? Ministry of Urban Development
10. As per CSO in February 2016, it indicated that India’s per-capita income during 2015-2016 is likely to grow by 6.2 % to what?
11. NULM now renamed as Deen Dyal Anthopadaya Yojana-NULM, what are the number of statutory bodies covered under them? 4041
12. Seeking to guard investor returns from excessive exchange rate movements, TBI governor has stated that a move towards an inflation target of 4% will help contain volatility in ______ market?
13. Committee Setup by HRD ministry to draft the new education policies headed by the former cabinet secretary______? TSR Subramaniam
14. Define Deflation.
15. NSFDC is a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the______. Ministry of social Justice
16. fastest growing state as per GSDP in Financial year 2014-2015? Bihar
Questions from the Agriculture Section:
1. NFL comes under which ministry? Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
2. As per South Asian Region, Kharif crop is cultivated in which months? April-Oct
3. Practice of growing different types of crops in the same area in sequential order is known as?
4. Which type of meat was single largest item exported in 2014-2015 ? Buffalo Meat
5. Farming of marine organisations like fishes, marine plants, molluscs is known as? Aquaculture
6. Define plantation crop and the types of plantation crops that are there? Tea, cofee, coconut, banana
7. Financial asistance of 1.20 lakhs is provided for construction of PUCCA houses to all the houseless under which Yojana? PMAY-Gramin
8. VYK is aimed at improving the infrastructure and the Human development indices of the ______.
9. Organic Farming is designed to encourage______. Natural Subtances
10. Annual agriculture and allied sector growth rate as against the target of 45 in the 12th five year plan was ______. 1.6%
11. Swach Bharat Abhyan under which ministry? Urban Ministry
12. What are the green house gases? Nitrogen is not a Green house Gas