Directions: Rearrange the following eight sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F), (G) and (H) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) But I always felt somewhere in my mind that I loved acting.
(B) He never wanted me to be an actor, as he didn’t look upon theatre or acting as respectable vocation.
(C) Firstly, there was no tradition of theatre in my family.
(D) I am talking specifically of acting, not theatre in general.
(E) My parents were old-fashioned.
(F) I will answer all your queries a little elaborately.
(G) Let alone theatre, arts in general had no place of respect in my family.
(H) My father was a government servant.
1. Which of the following will be the LAST sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following will be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
3. Which of the following will be the SIXTH sentence after rearrangement?
4. Which of the following will be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
5. Which of the following will be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
Directions : Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ‘No error’, the answer is 5). (Ignore errors of punctuation, If any).
6. 1) Some adulterants are often highly carcinogenic / 2) and when consumed / 3) in a continuous period of time / 4) can stunt growth and cause serious ailments. / 5) No error
7. 1) A number of situations likes / 2) murder and robbery / 3) were simulated and vital combat tips /4) and moves were demonstrated. / 5) No error
8. 1) The film has faces which is not just popular in Maharashtra / 2) but outside of it too, / 3) a reason why he would add subtitles in English for a wider audience / 4) and may have an all–India release with help from PVR cinemas./ 5) No error
9. 1) More needs / 2) to be done before / 3) any of the chosen ten / 4) become finished products. / 5) No error
10. 1) The Teacher feels that his work is bound on interest / 2) those students who have neither experienced nor seen / 3) but read books and seen graphs / 4) depicting the concepts. / 5) No error
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
Structured course content
Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
Topic level knowledge tests
Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts