Directions (Q. 1-6): Study the following information and answer question given below:
Eight friends M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Each of them read a different newspaper. viz, Times of India, The Hindu, Hindustan, Amar Ujala, Danik Bhaskar, Economic Times, Danik Jagran and Hindustan Times, but not necessarily in the same order.
M and O, who reads Hindustan, can never sit together. There are two persons between the persons who reads Danik Jagran and Danik Bhaskar and the latter is to the left of Danik Jagran. The person who reads Danik Bhaskar sits second to the right of R. There are two person sitting between O and the person who reads Economic Times. N and Q are immediate neighbours of each other. The person who read Times of India sits on the immediate left of the person who reads Hindustan Times. T does not read Danik Jagran, Times of India or the Hindu and he is also not an immediate neighbour of the one who reads Economic Times. The person who reads Times of India cannot sit with the person who reads Amar Ujala. M is second to the right of the person who reads Danik Jagran. P neither reads Economic Times nor Danik Jagran. Q and S are not immediate neighbours. S, who does not read Danik Bhaskar sits on the immediate right of T. There is only one person between those two person who reads Hindustan Times and Economic Times. There is only one person sitting between S and the person who reads Economic times and the person who can never be R.
1. Who is second to the right of P?
2. Who reads Times of India?
3. What is the position of S with respect to the person who reads Amar Ujala?
1) Immediate left
2) Second to the right
3) third to the left
4) third to the right
5) immediate right
4. Which of the following pair is correct?
1) O, Hindustan Times
2) R, Hindustan
3) Q, Economic Times
4) N, Danik Bhaskar
5) P, Danik Jagran
5. Who among them immediate neighbours?
1) R and O
2) Q and S
3) T and N
4) Q and R
5) O and S
6. Which newspaper does T likes to read ?
1) Times of India
2) Danik Jagran
3) Danik Bhaskar
4) Amar Ujala
Directions (Q. 7-11): Each of the question below consist of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statement are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer.
1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) If the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data in statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data in both statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
7. M, N, O, P and R are sitting in a circle facing towards the centre. What is the position of O with respect to R?
I. M is sitting second to the left of N. O is sitting second to the right of N. P and R cannot sit adjacent to each other.
II. P is sitting second to the right of R, and is sitting second to the left of M.
8. What is the date of birth of Arjun?
I. Arjun’s friends Deepak remembers that Arjun’s birthday is after 20th August but before 23rd August.
II. Arujun’s brother remembers that his (Arjun) birthday was after 21st August but before 25th August.
9. If Seeta ranks 23rd from the bottom in his class what is her rank from the top?
I. Ritu rank’s more than Seeta in class of 52 students
II. Poonam ranks just below that Seeta’s rank from the top.
10. Rohit is in which direction of Shilpa?
I. Sunil is to the Sourth of Shilpa, Rupesh is to the west of Sunil and Rohit is to the North of Rupesh.
II. Shilpa is to the North of Sunil and Sunil is to the South of Rohit.
11. How is X related to Y.
I. X is sister of N who is grandson of mother-in-law of father of X.
II. P is mother of Y and Q is son of Mother-in-law of P.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
All Tests Series
Doubt Clearing by experts
Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
Structured course content
Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
Topic level knowledge tests
Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts