PNB Recruitment 2020: On May 1894, PNB came into existence and the founding was drawn from different parts of India professing different faiths and a varied back-ground with, however, the common objective of providing country with a truly national bank which would further the economic interest of the country. On 12th April 1895, the bank began its operation. The first chair person of Punjab National Bank was Sh. Dayal Singh Majithia while Lala Harkishan Lal was the first secretary to the Board and Shri Bulaki Ram Shastri Barrister at Lahore, was appointed Manager at that point of time. Lala Lajpat Rai was the first person to open an account in the bank.
Punjab National Bank: Facts
Given below are some of the facts related to Punjab National Banks:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|PNB||Punjab National Bank|
|Customer Service||1800 180 2222|
|CEO||S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao|
|Founded||19 May 1894, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Founders||Lala Lajpat Rai, Dyal Singh Majithia|
|Tagline||The name you can bank upon!|
PNB Recruitment 2020
Punjab National Bank is the second largest bank in India and it participate in IBPS to recruit candidates in clerical cadre and as Probationary officers and specialist officers. Over the years PNB has actively participated in the PNB recruitment process to recruit young and talented candidates.
Punjab National Bank Vacancies
Punjab National Bank is one such banks which recruits candidates on various post and PO is one such post for which it conducts the recruitment process. In 2019-2020, Punjab National Bank has reported 627 vacancies for the probationary officers. It also releases vacancies for clerical level and for Specialist officer. Not only this, PNB also release some contract basis vacancies of (MMG- III) level, (MMG Scale II) level etc.
Punjab National Bank Salaries
Given below are the salaries which are offered to Punjab National Bank employees on different Grade/Scale:
|Posts (Grade/Scale)||Salary Offered|
|Senior Manager (MMG- III)||42020 -1310/5-48570-
|Manager (MMG Scale II)||31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950|
|Officer- IT (JMG Scale I)||23700-980/7-30560-
Punjab National Bank Apply Online
You can target the IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO recruitments to get a job as bankers in the Punjab National Bank. The apply online link for these recruitments will be active after their notification is out.
Punjab National Bank: Services
PNB is known for its great services and its products like:
- Deposit Account
- Loan Facility
- Availability of Investment
- Availability of Cards: Credit card and Debit cards
- Customer can do balance inquiry
- Mini statements can be generated
- Net-Banking facility
- Customer care service
- PNB App which can help you to do all your banking activities at your home
- Online Payment Facility: NEFT, RTGS, IMPS etc.
- ATM Facility: Currently there are 9255 ATMs of PNB
Punjab National Bank: Customer Support
Given below is the complete details of Customer support service offered by PNB
|1800 180 2222 & 1800 103 2222|
FOR BALANCE ENQ.(BY MISSED CALL)
|1800 180 2223 (Toll Free)|
FOR CREDIT CARD
|1800 180 2345(Toll Free)|
FOR GOVT. PENSIONS
|1800 111 762 (Toll Free)|
Punjab National Bank: Branches
Visit the following link to search Punjab National Bank branches along with their address, contact numbers:
To check the details and to access the internet banking facility you’ll have to use the PNB Log In. Follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the website of Punjab National Bank pnbindia.in
2. To Login click on Internet Banking
3. Then you will be redirected to a page where you’ll have to choose among PNB, Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India- choose the one you want to access.
4. For personal accounts- click on Retail Internet Banking or Click Here for PNB Internet Banking Login
5. You’ll be redirected to PNB internet banking login page, enter your user ID and password to login and access PNB internet banking
Banks Merged with PNB
In 2019 the finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the merger of 10 public sector (PSU) banks into four mega state-owned that came into effect from 1st April 2020. United Bank of India (UBI) and Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) have been merged with Punjab National Bank (PNB) , which makes PNB the second largest public sector bank in India.