Directions (Q. 1 – 5): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
Structured course content
Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
Topic level knowledge tests
Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
(a) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the questions, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(b) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(c) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(d) If the data even in both the statement together are not sufficient to answer the question
(e) If the data in both statements together are necessary to answer the question
1. The HCF and LCM of two numbers are 44 and 264 respectively. What is the first number?
I. If the second number is divided by 2, the quotient is 44.
II. If the second number is multiplied by 3, the product is 264.
2. By selling an item for Rs 65 how much profit was earned?
I. The profit was one-fourth of the C.P.
II. Total earned profit is 75% less than the C.P.
3. What is the total strength of female employees of the company?
I. If Abhay counts total no. of hands of male and female employees separately, he finds the no. of hands of males is 50% more than that of females.
II. Total strength of employees is more than 4000.
4. X and Y are positive integers. Is the sum of 781, X and Y an odd number?
I. The product of X and Y is even number.
II. Both X and Y are different odd number.
5. What is a two-digit number?
I. The product of the two digits is 30.
II. The difference of the digits is 1.
6. Out of a group of baboons, 7/2 times the square root of the total number are sitting on the branches of a tree. The remaining two are moving on the ground. What percent of the total baboons are moving on the ground?
(e) None of these
7. In a felicitation ceremony, 18 players are there, out of them 7 are cricketers, 6 are tennis players, and 5 are archers. In how many ways they can sit in a row so that all players of same sports sit together?
(a) 3! 7! 6! 5!
(b) 7! 6! 5!
(c) 3! 18!
(e) None of these
8. The distance between two stations P and Q is 220 km. Two person in their bikes starts simultaneously from P and Q in opposite directions and the distance between them after 2 hours is 30 km. The faster one’s speed is 5 km/hr more than the slower one. Find the ratio of the faster one’s speed to the slower ones’s.
(a) 9 : 5
(b) 10 : 11
(c) 10 : 9
(d) 5 : 8
(e) None of these
9. A ladder 12 m long reaches a point 8 m below the top of a flat. At the foot of the ladder the elevation of the top of the flat is 60°. Find the approx. height of the flat.
(a) 18 m
(b) 21 m
(c) 16 m
(d) Data inadequate
(e) 14 m
10. In the ongoing cricket World Cup, the average runs scored by a group of batsmen are 38. Four new batsman whose average runs is 46 join the group. The average now becomes 40 runs. Find the initial no. of batsmen.