3. What is a program
(a) A set of instruction
(b) A set of algorithm
(c) A set of pseudo code
(d) All of above
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
4. Which of the language can be used for both business & scientific applications?
(D) Both B & C
5. UNIX is closely associated with Which of the following language?
(c ) PASCAL
(D) All the above
6. _______ Is an example of Compiled and Interpreted language.
7. BASIC stands for –
(A) Base All Some Translation Code
(B) Business At Some Translation Code
(C) Beginners All Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
(D) None of the above
8. Machine Level Language is –
(A) Understood by computer without translation
(B) Need to compile
(C) Need to Interpret
(D) Need to generate binary language
9. Who developed the language C#?
(A) Dennis Ritchie
(B) Brian Kernighan
(C) Anders Hejlsberg
(D) John McCarthy
10. Source file contains –
(A) Machine Understandable code
(C) Text Data
(B) Program code
(D) Object code