1. The application layer of the OSI model is the
a. seventh layer
b. sixth layer
c. fifth layer
d. fourth layer
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
2. Working of the WAN generally involves
b. frame delay
d. user agent
3. Which of the following technique provides dedicated communication channel between two stations.
a. switch network
b. circuit switching
c. packet switching
d. none of these
4. End-to-end conncectivity is provided from host-to-host in
a. network layer
b. session layer
c. data link layer
d. transport layer
5. Base band is
a. transmission of signals without modulation
b. a signal all of whose energy is contained within a finite frequency range.
c. the simultaneous transmission of data to a number of stations
d. all of the above
6. The simultaneous transmission of data to a number of stations is known as
a. Broad cast
d. Analog transmission
7. The communication mode that supports data in both directions
b. half duplex
8. Modulation is the process of
a. sending a file from one computer to another computer
b. converting digital signals to analog signals
c. converting analog signals to digital signals
d. echoing every character that is received
9. A distributed network configuration in which all data/information pass through a central computer is
a. bus network
b. star network
10. To connect a computer with a device in the same room, you might be likely to use
a. a coaxial cable
b. a dedicated time
c. a ground station
d. all of the above