We have received the following questions from our readers and candidates who have appeared for the exam today. If you have any more questions from the exam, then do share it in the comment section.
1. Swej nahar is in which country? Ans. Egypt(Mediterranean Sea to Red Sea).
2. What is graphene? Ans. Allotrope of carbon. 3.Radar full form? Ans. RAdio Detection And Ranging.
4. What is umami? Ans. 5th basic taste of tongue
5. Highest grand slams winner male? Ans. Roger Federer 6. Oscar winner director from India? Ans. Satyajit Ray 7.DPT FULL FORM? Ans. Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus 8 Which river flows through Karnataka and TN? Ans. Kaveri 9.2015 TIME person of the year Ans. Chancellor Angela Merkel 10. Father of geometry Ans. Euclid 11. Zika virus spread by Ans. Aedes mosquito
12. Berlin wall demolished in which year?
13. Which language use ideographs?
Ans. China and Japan.
14. SPM full form?
Ans. Suspended Particulate Matter
15. Tallest building in world?
Ans. Burj Khalifa
16. Who gives oath to the President?
Ans. Chief Justice of India.
17. No. of medals for India in 2012 Olympics?
Ans. 6 medals.
18. Kamarup kingdom is in which state?
19. Chief justice of India retirement age?
Ans. 65 years
20. Chemical name of Baking soda?
Ans. Sodium Bicarbonate
21. Lemur are found in?
22. Chandrashekhar Limit is applied to?
23. Bhimbetka caves are approximately how many years old?
Ans. 30,000 years.
24. Maximum gold in olympics by which person?
Ans. Michael Phelps.
25. What is tomato?
Ans. It is a fruit.
26. Last Mughal emperor?
Ans.Bahadur Shah Zafar
27. Environment day
28. Which is landlocked country?
29. Quit India Revolution?
Ans.8 August 1942
30. Thailand currency?
31. Smallest bone in human body?
32. Subhash chandra bose father name ?
33. Organ that can grow and regenerate?
34. Where paper invented?
35. Unesco headquarter?
36. Gases Causing greenhouse effect?
Ans.water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
37. Interpol headquarter?
38. ‘Tee’ term associated with which sports?
39. Who is Chief justice of India?
Ans.Justice TS Thakur
40. Who is known as semant(Frontier) Gandhi?
Ans.Khan Abdul Gaffar khan
41. National song written by?
Ans.Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay,
42. Where is Kunchilal water falls?
43. Largest non polar desert in the world?
44. where is the island of Sychelles located?
45. Land locked country?
Ans.Liechtenstein in Central Europe, surrounded by Switzerland and Austria. 46. Pollination by wind is called? Ans.Anemophily or wind pollination
47. Brightest star in our sky? Ans.Sirius A 48. A Passage to Infinity: Medieval Indian Mathematics from Kerala and Its Impact written by? Ans.George Gheverghese Joseph 49. Mangalyan launched from? Ans.Sriharikota
50. RBI Nationalised in which year? Ans. 1949
51. Queen berry rules in which game? Ans.modern boxing
52. A Deep crack in glacier is called? Ans.crevasse
53. Largest fresh water lake? Ans.Lake Baikal
54. Granite is an example of? Ans.Igneous
55. Din-i-illahi founder? Ans.Mughal emperor Akbar
56. Football world cup team to win maximum no. Of times? Brazil.